• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating, innit

Nite Nite, Nicos - at least its an hour earlier here
    Good luck with the run Hazel. Hope the weather is good

Comment

• Morning all! It's another nice sunny morning here and looks like being a decent day weather-wise. So once I've checked the allotment I'll be trying to get the glass into my new greenhouse - I got the frame all completed yesterday.

It's going to be a bit of a challenge though - it's a tight fit for the space and I can't walk all the way round outside. Still, I'm hopeful...
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good morning Martin, good luck with the glazing............you'll just have to breathe in............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning the suns out and I've had my morning tea outdoors

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
          Morning all! It's another nice sunny morning here and looks like being a decent day weather-wise. So once I've checked the allotment I'll be trying to get the glass into my new greenhouse - I got the frame all completed yesterday.

It's going to be a bit of a challenge though - it's a tight fit for the space and I can't walk all the way round outside. Still, I'm hopeful...
          Martin its not taken you long to get the frame up, I hope you're taking photos because we're a nosy lot here in chat

Not noticed your retirement count down lately so does that mean its already happened.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - glorious here. Bright sunshine and blue skies. Better get my act together, much to do today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Morning the suns out and I've had my morning tea outdoors

Martin its not taken you long to get the frame up, I hope you're taking photos because we're a nosy lot here in chat

Not noticed your retirement count down lately so does that mean its already happened.
              Martin just noticed your countdown in the happy thread not long now is it

Comment

Martin just noticed your countdown in the happy thread not long now is it
                That's right Bren, I read your comment and decided to update. Only one more Monday morning alarm clock!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Trip yours start their summer holidays early its another month here before the kids break up, then they go back first week in September.
                  Yep, they go back at start of September too Bren... Nice break for them, wish I was back at school

Morning all.. Absolutely beautiful day here yesterday and I got loads done in the sunshine.. Even persuaded ( and trusted) my 13 year old to transplant a load of bean and pea seedlings..
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Eldest is finished school today for the summer....Her first year in secondary school done; where did that time go
                    Wow!!! That's so early!!! 16 weeks off?! The kids around here finish between the 15-23 July. Usually 6 weeks for the Summer hols. Better not tell my kids or they'll want to move to Ireland!

Comment

• French kids here finish end June!

...you could always move to France too Scarlet!
                      Last edited by Nicos; 01-06-2014, 11:45 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh Dear, poor thing.

Got to allotment to find poor bird in my mange tout netting, had to cut the netting in the end to free it, was worried it might have broken it's wing but it flew off ok.

Won't use that type of netting again. Mind something or someone, had 'done something' to the finer netting as those mange tout were snapped, so had to tie them up, hopefully the peas will be ok, cos they are just flowering.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Spent the whole day in the garden laid some stepping stones along my bean row then generally potted about sowing stuff and hiding from the sun.

Dotty you must have felt bad about the bird getting tangled I know I would

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps! We have sunny.

Had planned to continue with the front garden blitz today, but got commandeered by Hubby, but I did get most of the front grass mown, and a third of the back.

The washer has been on the go all afternoon, too, and the line is full...
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Coppull horse show today little girl placed first in 4 ov the 5 classes she was in well done also got a very painful sun tan . Proper English tan haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Yeowch, sunburn it the worst, Gary 88 - who forgot the sunscreen then?

A warm day on the lottie and in the garden = one zonked dog and me yawning my head off.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X