This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    I sympathise, Flo. Something disagreed with my stomach 2 days ago and its realy taken it out of me (in all ways). You may have noticed I've been quiet.
    Hope you are able to eat your birthday cake and have a little tipple later
    I doubt I'll be having cake or tipple Chick, sorry to hear you've had it too. It's exhausting. I'm hoping it's a 24-hr thing - I've got to go to work again tomorrow, I'm leading a disciplinary.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Take care Flo we can't have you feeling ill on your special day.
    It certainly feels special Bren, I could just crawl into bed and stay there, but you have to fight back don't you? Be reight.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
      Morning all, Bit cloudy here, today is our 42nd wedding anniversary. 42 years married to my dream girl. I count myself a very lucky man. Off to do bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, marmalade and coffee for Madam now.
      Congrats Bill,and Mrs Bill, 42 years, amazing, hope you have a lovely day.
      DottyR

Comment

• Congrats from me too Bill...hope you are enjoying your day! )
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Flo...VC...and anyone else not feeling well....

Comment

• Thanks Nicos although I don't think plasters are what we need at the moment

Comment

• Evening all! Congrats for Mr and Mrs Bill and hope you feel better soon, Flo.

I am supposed to be running a couple of miles or so to the Hill, doing some weeding (enjoying a half in the club house) and running home again. However it is drizzling so I don't want to do that.

I have a work THING that I have to do and should have done about a week ago and now it is getting to be A VERY BIG THING and I am still putting it off. I will feel relaxed and happy when I have done the MASSIVE THING WHICH IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE and it will then be a tiny thing again which has been done and dusted.

I should do THE THING this evening which I don't want to do, but then I don't want to run in the rain either.

I think I'll go and have a bath.

Comment

• Hazel, have your bath, Do THE THING by which time the rain will have stopped then nip down for a half in the Club House. Sorted!!!

Comment

Thanks Nicos although I don't think plasters are what we need at the moment
                  I had a 24hr bug on holiday - the bathroom configuration was such that if you were perched on the loo, you were too far away from the basin ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    I had a 24hr bug on holiday - the bathroom configuration was such that if you were perched on the loo, you were too far away from the basin ....
                    Sorry - some of you might be eating your tea.

Comment

• My loo's in a separate room to the bathroom/washbasin

Comment

Hazel, have your bath, Do THE THING by which time the rain will have stopped then nip down for a half in the Club House. Sorted!!!
                        So I don't have to do any weeding? Sounds like a plan.

Comment

• Do the big scary thing Hazel, you will feel so muh better when you've done it.

Comment

• Nope - take a Rain Check on the weeding and have a pint to celebrate doing THE THING.

Comment

• Why not buy someone else a drink or 2 or 3 at the clubhouse and see if you can persuade them to do the BIG SCAREY THING for you???

Is it really that big, and scarey and a thing???

Comment

• Not THIS THING I hope ...............

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X