This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    So I don't have to do any weeding? Sounds like a plan.
    Hazel the weeds will always be there so I like the sounds of VC plan.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm with RL on this one. Put everything else off, but do the BIG THING Hazel. You and Mr Potts watching Happy Valley Bren? Bit violent, but very good. See you all tomorrow
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Just to say thank you for all the kind remarks. Had a lazy day today and did nothing, but tomorrow my daughter will be here to watch our two clients so Ann and I will have a day out. If the phrase "Bloody great T bone steak" doesn't pop up I shall be very disappointed.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          I'm with RL on this one. Put everything else off, but do the BIG THING Hazel. You and Mr Potts watching Happy Valley Bren? Bit violent, but very good. See you all tomorrow
          Flo I couldn't get on with Happy Valley only watched 10 to 15 mins then gave up so tonight its been CSI then a couple of episodes of Ripping Yarns.

Comment

• I have not been eaten by THE THING, but I have not entirely vanquished it this evening either - I have half an hour's mopping up to do in the morning before it is finished and emailed away. End of round one. There will be another bunch of back and forwarding before (I hope) it comes home to roost in the shape of a big order, but we shall see.

The hardest bit - of course - is getting started, and already THE THING is just - tch - a thing I have to do, y'know.

So no running or weeding in the rain, but I did sneak a cheeky one in at last orders at the local pub.

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
              Do the big scary thing Hazel, you will feel so muh better when you've done it.
              NIce to see you, RL - you've been quiet recently. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Comment

• Morning All. Steady rain here. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and anyone else who's around on this soggy day.

Comment

• Morning guys, not actually raining here but grey and soggy
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Been raining - why wouldn't it being as we gave everything a good soak last night lol - still got jet lag sleeping problems 11 days now grrrr have a good day everyone
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Grapeland...........Miggerable here...............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning, Orrible day today, Temp in poly was down to 11 deg C last night. Abandoned our day out because my wifes Asthma is so bad today.

Last week I seem to remember them forecasting 2 weeks of intense heat, now they have revised it to 2 weeks of torrential rain. How wrong can they get!
                          photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I am waiting in for the rat man. An expensive service.
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps! Feeling very stroppy with our internet service provider at the mo. I know we're end of the line, but it just keeps dropping at peak times, and is useless. Told them I want a refund! Got rained off yesterday, so started to tackle the accounts mountain that hubby has managed to create over the last two months, slowly, slowly...

Hope you're all well or on the mend. Catch ya later, if we have access to the great wide internet world.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Jeanie it doesn't seem fair that there's a big price differences between councils.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X