Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just got out of a very hot radox bath it was fabulous but we now have a boiled Bal
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Good Morning All. Weather's a bit mixed here this morning - dull and bright alternately, a bit windy and showery and 10 degrees. Enjoy your day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its just stared to drizzle here so not too bad out yet.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Flo I couldn't get on with Happy Valley only watched 10 to 15 mins then gave up so tonight its been CSI then a couple of episodes of Ripping Yarns.
          We do like CSI in our house Bren...we watch all 3 of them...good old box sets and catch up tv
          Morning all.....Morning exercise done, so ready to tackle my 2nd last day at work before my HOLIDAYS.... Kids all excited too
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• Trip I've been delaying starting my exercise this morning just can't get motivated even though I've got my shorts on ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Trip I've been delaying starting my exercise this morning just can't get motivated even though I've got my shorts on ready.
              get to it Bren....You 'll feel better when it's done
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Sunny day here - time to grapple with the chores again. Let's hope I get rid of my mobile ouch.
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Bren...apparently these are good to exercise in!!!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all! I'm just off to Chippenham - a work thing that should be happening down there is apparently NOT happening according to a Client, and I've had enough of various contractors all telling me different things that I'm going to have a look for myself.

I can do without a 4hour round trip, but at least it's a nice day for it.

Worst result - there has been a cock up and it will be deemed somehow my fault, even though it it wouldn't be, it would be one of a number of sub-contractors. Much apologising and grovelling by me (regardless) and credit raised; confidence in our company blasted into the stratosphere; lose Client and any others who they happen to talk to

Best result - there has been no cock up, and the Client is in the wrong place or has temporarily gone blind/mad. Moral high ground retained, Client embarrased at having put us out, much extra business won and reputation enhanced.

See ya later, and let you know which it is!

Comment

• Good luck Hazel....hopefully it is the latter

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                        get to it Bren....You 'll feel better when it's done
                        As soon as I saw it in writing I was being lazy that was enough to get my heart rate monitor on and get started.

Comment

• And maybe this should be of the rant thread!!!..

I've been trying to get up the enthusiasm to cut the lawns.
                          Had a wander about and decided it's just about dry enough to start.
                          Picked some strawberries and sweet peas, made a cuppa, looked at the lawns again,took some things up stairs,looked again at the lawns, dead headed some pansies and roses...looked at the lawns again
                          ( yeh...you all know the feeling)
                          and then thought RIGHT!
                          went to get the mower
                          nope not there
                          looked in back up storage place...nope, not their either
                          then 3rd storage space...
                          nope not their either

WHAT???
                          yup...it's right at the back of the trailer behind the generator, woodsplitter etc etc reversed into the garage

The thought of unloading all that stuff has put me right off...I'll be knackered before I start!
                          ho hum....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            WHAT???
                            yup...it's right at the back of the trailer behind the generator, woodsplitter etc etc reversed into the garage

The thought of unloading all that stuff has put me right off...I'll be knackered before I start!

ho hum....
                            I'd cal that serendipity and give in gracefully, and have another cup of tea
                            Last edited by Nicos; 05-06-2014, 11:35 AM.
                            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Yeh...kettle is on...problem now is that the ironing is waving at me!
                              ...I'd much rather be mowing

Think I'll compromise and pot up some plants!
                              Last edited by Nicos; 05-06-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• ...just goes to show what determination can achieve!

I managed to struggle and get #2 lawnmower out of the barn which just had enough petrol in it to cut the driest lawn....and BINGO!!!...at least one was dry enough to cut with #2

..but don't tell OH I had to push it through the utility room go get it to said lawn

..now just need to clear up the new mess in the utility room (aka hiding the evidence!)

think I might attack the ironing now....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X