Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin all ....wonderful start to the day...feels like a 'proper' summer's morning

Going to try to get some more weeding done whilst the soil is still damp with dew....getting in need of some rain now!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All - 'tis me, a bit earlier than usual
      I was so tired when I went to bed last night that I forgot to put the light out. It was so bright when I woke that I thought it must be later
      Its a bootiful morning so I'm going to make the most of it!
      Hope you all have a luvly smiley day

Comment

• Morning all - everything re-set to normal this morning
        Washing on line, dishwasher running, Rosie has breakfasted as normal and is now winding down for her first morning nap Garden was full of birdies earlier - including a very young greenfinch and a young robin. They seem to be visiting a lot more these days. I must get a birdbath installed.
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps. Cloudy and oppressive here, not sure what we're in for, weatherwise. Time will tell.

Peaches? Ready to eat? They look delish. Mine are about the size of plums at the moment, so nowhere near ready. Can't wait!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its a lovely day here as well, I can get used to this
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Nice start to the day here also, just picked a few strawberries for my yoghurt parfait breakfast, posh eh? Was lovely. Been putting surplus fruit into the freezer to make jam from our own strawberries. Won't be sharing that one around though. I have 2 Jack be little pumpkins plants running in between my sweetcorn. Well, running in between is an understatement, a little pruning required today. An afternoon stint at Age UK and a bit of nice lamb to roast later. Alls well
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• We've finally got our courgettes, pumpkins,squash and cucumbers planted out!

...just the climbing french beans and chillies and then we're finally sorted!

Bit late eh??!

Comment

• Not as late as mine - this week I am promising them they will go in!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Well, the parasol on the patio has done its work: it's dull and cloudy here this morning!

Mrs H has just reminded me there are some empty planters on the patio that need sorting out, so my first job this morning is to put some gazanias and snapdragons in them.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                      Well, the parasol on the patio has done its work: it's dull and cloudy here this morning!

Mrs H has just reminded me there are some empty planters on the patio that need sorting out, so my first job this morning is to put some gazanias and snapdragons in them.
                      Morning Martin, this retirement lark is none stop isn't it?.............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        We've finally got our courgettes, pumpkins,squash and cucumbers planted out!

...just the climbing french beans and chillies and then we're finally sorted!

Bit late eh??!
                        Is there such a thing as sleeping beans cos mine certainly don't want to run..........in fact they don't fancy a gentle walk.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Pack it in, you too! Some of us are still wage slaves!

Half way through constructing this year's scarecrow for the Hill competition, so I have the Headless Lady sat on my bench at the mo. Legs courtesy of a colleague who is bringing in tights for stuffing tomorrow; head and hair/headscarf to be made from an old pillowcase later today. Do you want a piccy now or when she's finished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                            Pack it in, you too! Some of us are still wage slaves!
                            Legs courtesy of a colleague who is bringing in tights for stuffing tomorrow;
                            That's fair enough Hazel, after all she won't need them if she's already given you her legs..............

Comment

• Right guys, gonna don mi wellies, got a million branches to cut up.............well, a couple of hundred...............see if I can fight off the bees first. Catchya later.

Comment

• ouch- bee careful BM !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X