Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning the suns shinning so it looks like being a good day. good news about your baby squash Hazel.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Checking plants is always better than housework eh?
    Nicos checking plants is the first thing I do in the clutching my morning mug of tea, and if its raining heavy I only get as far as the GH
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Dog and I check the garden every morning - me supervising and her trying to catch snails and dig holes. One of each this morning.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all...
        Another bright and sunny day here
        Kids are loving their numerous daily disappearances into a jungle of raspberries..........followed by their re-emergence with red faces and hands full of bounty...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon playmates!

It's gone cloudy here, but still warm.

So this evening before going to the pub, I have on my list:

(a) fill in the flipping official form for the Office of Men With A Lot Of Paper
          (b) run to Tesco for catfood and get the bus back
          (c) have sossies for tea
          (d) have bath and get ready to go out

What are you lot up to?

Comment

• I'm packing a couple of cold tinnies & going fishing soon
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• What are you hoping to catch, BB?

Comment

• I've just cooked a nice lamb stew, with home grown veg of course. Had a lovely cream doughnut for afters and am now going to find a place in the shed for the 'large coldframe' from Arg@@ my hubby picked up for me.
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hunting the elusive bass Hazel

Comment

• I have cleared a bit more of the shed, put a bag of paper recycling out on the front path (first of this week's 7, that is my target!), been to the pet shop for dog food, left dog with kind pet shop lady, dashed into Wilcos for some essentials, collected dog went to WW, then off to Sainsbugs local, left dog with two kind ladies sitting outside - dash into the shop for supper, now chilling back at home
                    Poor dog she hates being left at home (she howls) and this weather I can't leave her in the car. Need to expand my range of dog sitters methinks
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening done a bit of gardening today and a lot of reading, plus we went over to The Herb Garden its one of those local places on your door step that you never get around to visiting.

Good luck with the fishing BB.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Hunting the elusive bass Hazel
                        Hope you have your camera handy...tonight may well be your lucky night!!!! ;D
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 'Right-o - I've filled in the form - DONE!

After chatting with mum on the phone, I'm not going to Tesco for catfood - we'll go on Friday after work instead (mind you, they might get a bit hungry on Friday if we run out...) instead, and try out the newly refurbished cafe.

So a run round the park instead.

Lamb stew sounds nice, NS.

Comment

• Cheers every body Got camers Nicos Beer is packed ............ BB is AFK .......................

Comment

• Really enjoyed Mr Satch and Mr Croz BB, cooooool x
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                                I have cleared a bit more of the shed, put a bag of paper recycling out on the front path (first of this week's 7, that is my target!), been to the pet shop for dog food, left dog with kind pet shop lady, dashed into Wilcos for some essentials, collected dog went to WW, then off to Sainsbugs local, left dog with two kind ladies sitting outside - dash into the shop for supper, now chilling back at home
                                Poor dog she hates being left at home (she howls) and this weather I can't leave her in the car. Need to expand my range of dog sitters methinks
                                Good for you Jeanied. Rosie must be soooo charming that every shop you go to has minders just waiting to look after her lol
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X