Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Nicos, that looks delicious. It's gloriously sunny here - hope the drizzle soon turns into sunshine for you. I'm off to sunny Rotherham later so better get prepared. Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Busy today @ Chez Moi,domestic tasks first,then it's over the fence & get buzzin' with Charlie Chainsaw
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning, not a cloud in the sky yet a very cold wind! I have spent 5 days watching a tumbler tomato going from green to yellow to orange, its driving me nuts. A watched tomato never ripens!
        Last edited by Bill HH; 09-07-2014, 07:01 AM.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Morning everyone, yay it's sunny here, just for a change!
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning, thats a nice breakfast Nicos but croissants make a lot of mess if eaten in bed unless you swap sides then its not a problem

Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
            I have spent 5 days watching a tumbler tomato going from green to yellow to orange, its driving me nuts. A watched tomato never ripens!
            Bill I've got a 'first in the field' tom that I check every time I go in the garden I know its going to ripen but I just want the first one to hurry up a bit.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Morning everyone, yay it's sunny here, just for a change!
            We're also sharing your sunshine Jay and I promise not to hog it all.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Mooooooornin' Peeps! Hope you're all well!? Today, it looks like we have dull and cloudy. But, I have pretties to plant!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Whew, how did that happen? Bounced out of bed at 5.20 ready for anything, had coffee, fed the dog and cat - let them out into the garden and back in again - worn out by about 8.30 and just woke up again from a nap!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                  Whew, how did that happen? Bounced out of bed at 5.20 ready for anything, had coffee, fed the dog and cat - let them out into the garden and back in again - worn out by about 8.30 and just woke up again from a nap!
                  That sort of thing happens to me a lot lol
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Eeeeeevenin' Peeps!

You still awake, Jeanie?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin G4 Bah gum that's a lot of reading,will get back on it later Read loads about Nurse Rene Caisse a while back
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening its been another sunny day here
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Been a lovely day here. My sweetcorn is coming along great, tassels all over the place. Have to confess to baking a new potato tonight. Have been cooking them every day for a month now, just got fed up of boiled, albeit it slavered in butter, potato. I think I may have uttered the word chippy as well lol. Going to keep an eye on the World Cup tonight. Got a chance of winning a sweepstake if Argentina get through
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Dog needs extensive grass seed removal after a walk in the park Cat has been treated for fleas so hopefully I will sleep better tonight (Fortunately her fleas prefer her to me at night!)
                            I have some serious new potato and broad bean cooking to do tomorrow - hate to waste the crop!
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Off to Hampton Court show today, weather looks a bit 'iffy'.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning All, bright and breezy again. Couldn't be bothered last night to make myself a salad, but regretting it this morning as I grab a tin of soup to take for lunch! Youngest son came yesterday while I was at work (he said he saw the weather forecast for the weekend) to cut the grass and tidy up the borders. It looks fab. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X