Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Moooooornin' Peeps! Warm and dry here. Very slow start today, after a cranky weekend that didn't feel like a weekend. Better get my arris into gear.

Have a lovely day, catch ya later.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Bren...perhaps tonight?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Tis a Bank Holiday hère today...Bastille Day.

AKA....

Let them eat,caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake day

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Ouch!

^^^^^^ nutter!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all or is it afternoon?
            Very tired this morning after a few creamy pints of Guinness watching the match last night...
            Won a few quid too on it, so happy days
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• I am tired after a hot morning cooking and ironing - shame the dog isn't tired too. Have to drag myself out for a walk in the park.
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Prevening All. Tiring at work again today, so no plans for this evening, just a rest
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! . Ruddy warm and humid here today. One of those exhausted, no motivation days.

Coffee?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Did you miss me?

I've been onna steam train, and round a castle, and in a big raincloud, and round a POW camp, and down a steep lane to a very pretty village harbour, and ate a heap of lovely seafood, and in a number of very fine pubs for some extremely fine beer.

Back home late afternoon to collect the cats, who appear to have spent the whole weekend learning how to yodel.

What have I missed??
                    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 14-07-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like you had a good time Hazel, don't think you've missed much apart from G4's news but I'll leave that to her
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening All
                        Welcome back Hazel - do we have to guess where you've been
                        After a lovely morning, it rained late afternoon and is still raining. Not that wonderful heavy stuff but the drizzly stuff that makes you damp but doesn't do much for the garden.
                        Picked 7 courgettes today so its been a good day

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Welcome back Hazel - do we have to guess where you've been
                          Ooh! Great idea! I've given you too many clues already, I think, though.

Just back from the Hill with a huge bag of french beans, a huge bunch of sweet peas, a huge box of rasps ....... and a few peas.

Courgettes just about starting to flower (although the first few won't come to much yet, I guess) and the squash which took 5 wks to germinate looks like a plant and not like a seedling. Just brilliant. Oh - that should be in the happy thread...

Comment

• HH's secret destination?
                            Steam train, castle and harbour can be found my way down south. Unfortunately for my garden not a raincloud for days so I must be miles out!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• I'll see if anyone else wants a go at it before telling you if you are right or wrong, GG.

Tell you what - I'll put a photo up of some allotments I spotted on the other side of the valley - you never know, we may have a grape who spots themselves!

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 14-07-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• My money's on somewhere in Devon - dunno why

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X