Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see it in any of the pubs, so I looked it up online, GL - seems like it's only sold in bottles, which would explain why it didn't catch my eye.

Comment

• Staithes is a lovely place, spent a week there last year. Stayed in a place over looking the estuary.

Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Staithes is a lovely place, spent a week there last year. Stayed in a place over looking the estuary.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47391[/ATTACH]
        Very picturesque. Had a crab sandwich and a pint of Theakstons best in the pub half way down the hill.

Comment

• Right then - next race is lined up for Sep 7th, which is 8wks away, so my training plan starts today.

It's cooled down enough to get out there, so see you all later.

Comment

• Good Morning All and welcome to the middle of the week. Beautiful day again, hope the sunshine lasts instead of that awful mugginess! Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, the sun has got it's hat on again. Have a good Weds.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning! Up early after a gorgeous evening out with my old work team. We tried out a new Sri Lankan restaurant and the food was amazing.
                Guess who howled when I left her with the sitter
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Mornin all.
                  Good Un here too.

Looks like it may be a domestic day for me...but I am willing to be distracted!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 16-07-2014, 06:35 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Looks like a gorgeous day out there. Going for a Prosecco lunch with a work colleague and then my Grandchildren will be over later to rob the crops. Perfect
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all

Nearly time to be revving up Charlie chainsaw again

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Looks like it may be a domestic day for me...but I am willing to be distracted!
                      Go look out the window & do a bit of pompier spotting ......................... bet that distracted you
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• You'd have thought that after over 30 years of marriage I'd have learnt that
                        "Don't go out, I've forgotten my key" actually means "I'll be home in 4 1/2 hours"...

Ah well, it's a lovely morning here today. I think I'll spend some time down the allotment, I'm minded to start planning my attack on the weed heap. Then this evening it's poker night down the local pub and tomorrow we're off for a visit to Wisley garden.

Retirement is cool!
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Don't forget your key Martin.....................you don't want to end up in the doghouse.

Comment

• Morning all....Bright morning here, but sun is missing so far...Lots to do, so must get on with some of it...
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooooornin' Peeps! . Warm and sunny here again. I hope you're all well.

Busy yesterday, and came home very tired. I'm trying to juggle things this week, and still keep everyone happy, as I need Friday off to go and collect George - yup, I always name my cars (daft tart, I know!)

Oh well, best go. Kettle's hot, you'll have to help yourselves...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oops - I missed the cool hours to go to the lottie - too late now as it is roasting out there.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X