X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ Dunno but its not too late to add yours

Comment

• Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze remind me on Saturday & it will be done

I gotta go now & get some kip,Mrs.BB has the alarm set for 5 past stoopid o/clock

G'night grapeworld
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning peeps I'm up early again but not early enough to catch the slug thats left trails across the kitchen floor
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin!

We had that prob in a previous house....looked like a slug had somehow made it's way into the house...maybe dropped off the cat or something, and had set up home in where the washing machine outlet pipe was connected.

Might be worth checking there Bren?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all

Warm already here
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Nicos every now and then slug appear in the kitchen we've had the fridge, cooker and washing machine out even took the plinths off the units and didn't find them did put a few pellets behind things though. Anyway the way i look at it is that a least they're not eating my veg in the garden
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.....

Hi Ho, hi ho, off to the plot we go

have a good un all

Comment

• Morning All and Happy Friday. Envy your Hi Ho, Gl - mine's work. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Grapeland.............I've no idea what is in store for me today.........
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 25-07-2014, 06:35 AM.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning all...Looks like another hot one again today..Have a good day ahead guys

Comment

• Morning all, cool start here - yippee. Off to the Charity shop and then going to see our Daughter as it's her Birthday. Made her a Victoria sponge cake last night, which I will fill with whipped cream and home made strawberry jam just before we hope over.
                        Happy Friday peeps, hope you all have a nice weekend planned
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Nos da, Collen
                          LOL - thankyou, VC.

Comment

• Where are my manners - morning all! Next door's tabby has had brekkers and is taking the morning air, Dom has had what he fancies out of his brekkers and is sitting here asking if there are any more tasty bits, please.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Envy your Hi Ho, Gl............
                            An' from me

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            .......mine's work
                            An' me.

I have a couple of interesting proposals to put together, a load of chase phone calls, and some routine sales emails to make.
                            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 25-07-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Another scorching day here - this is getting tedious. Fortunately the dog is also flopped and has not been pressing for walkies in the park - she just pads around looking for a cool place to lie down - then shifts to another spot when that one gets too warm. I am sticking by the fan.
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• flippin hot here too Jeanie!

Just picked 6 litres of blackberries, 10 litres French beans, and munched a few nearly ripe plums from the tree ....too hot to stay in the sun now- will attack the rest later...yum!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X