Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the ice cream didn't last long. I find M@gnums too sweet and sugary. Much prefer a tangy S0l€ro.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Just had some fantabulous news which has put a huge grin on my face ......can you see it from there?

...and speaking of Magnums (see what I did there) .....I feel like sharing my happiness....grab a glass folks!....

I'll tell you when I can
      You numbers came up on the Lottery Nicos...

Comment

• I love the Lids strawberry cornetto ice creams, we go through two boxes a week in this weather. I think they are approx £1.50 ish a box. When we meet up Jeanied you will see why I am a short chubby pudding lol
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          I love the Lids strawberry cornetto ice creams, we go through two boxes a week in this weather. I think they are approx £1.50 ish a box. When we meet up Jeanied you will see why I am a short chubby pudding lol

Yup they are delicious ice-cream cones Nannysally99..But i must admit strawberry Cart d'or ice-cream is my fav..It has real strawberry's in it..OMG!!..I need some ice-cream

Comment

• I can't get to Lids at the moment - bearing in mind I have a dog I can't leave - and my local branch has an open air car park - and it is too hot to park within shopping hours even with the windows wide open - have had to resort to online shopping! My excuse - and I have already remembered loads of stuff I left off the most recent order
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all! Back from the Hill with tea - and tea for tomorrow and the next day and the one after that etc. etc.

Better get my running shoes - a straightforward session tonight, with a 20min run, a timed 'casual' 1km, then stretches and a timed 1km with the metronome, and a tootle home.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Evening all! Back from the Hill with tea - and tea for tomorrow and the next day and the one after that etc. etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47729[/ATTACH]

Better get my running shoes - a straightforward session tonight, with a 20min run, a timed 'casual' 1km, then stretches and a timed 1km with the metronome, and a tootle home.
                All looks very nice Hazel....apart from the rhubarb. ...horrible stuff, remember school dinner ladies forcing us to eat it....

Comment

• Greenleaves you ought to give rhubarb a go again you might like it now, my favourites are crumbles, cakes and jams
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Maybe.....I will start with rhubarb wine then......

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                      All looks very nice Hazel....apart from the rhubarb. ...horrible stuff, remember school dinner ladies forcing us to eat it....
                      I have this image of a dinner lady, forcing your mouth open and ramming a stick of rhubarb down your throat - like a sword swallower

Comment

• Rhubarb,ginger & orange chutney
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Rhubarb and orange cake is to die for... such a lovely combo. I think you might like that, Greenleaves!

And I love Carte d'Or vanilla... mmm... a few years ago they came out with a coconut ice cream which was divine but it can't have been popular as I've not seen it since.
                          Last edited by Noosner; 27-07-2014, 07:30 PM. Reason: adding a bit
                          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• LOL VC, that made me gag!

Have to say I adore rooobub. Lovely stuff!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• It's o'right if it's got plenty of sugar on it, a bit like goosegogs really.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Probably did for Greenleaves too
                                I like roobub too - preferably cooked

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X