Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, come to think about it, I don't think the French have garlic bread!

Best bring the wine instead?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Actually, come to think about it, I don't think the French have garlic bread!

Best bring the wine instead?
      lol bottle of red would do nicely Nicos

Comment

• Evening all! Bit of a fail on the work front - I did 13 tasks not the (admittedly ambitious) 32, but tomorrow is another day.

It's gone dull here, maybe a little cooler. I might change my thoughts on that when I get back from my training session. A straightforward one tonight - an hour's run.

See ya later!

Edit: save me some of that lasagne!!
        Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 28-07-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Evening all! Bit of a fail on the work front - I did 13 tasks not the (admittedly ambitious) 32, but tomorrow is another day.

It's gone dull here, maybe a little cooler. I might change my thoughts on that when I get back from my training session. A straightforward one tonight - an hour's run.

See ya later!

Edit: save me some of that lasagne!!
          Yup no probs Hazel plenty left overs here and i will even through in a glass of red wine

Comment

• Good evening all

I trust you are all in fine fettle? Had a day dodging some very heavy rain and I mean very heavy. Hope no grapes have been adversely affected.

Does anyone know how you signify talking quietly when tying online? Though it might be useful just in case Bren is listening....

Comment

• Talking quietly?

I would do it like this.
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                Good evening all

I trust you are all in fine fettle? Had a day dodging some very heavy rain and I mean very heavy. Hope no grapes have been adversely affected.

Does anyone know how you signify talking quietly when tying online? Though it might be useful just in case Bren is listening....
                I can't hear anything from under my pot so chat away.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Managed a dog walk in the park in between rain showers this afternoon. We had localised flooding all over the borough this morning - tube lines flooded and cars getting stuck in the deep water.

Had to chuckle - in the middle of the football pitches in the park some lads had pitched a tent. So what did Rosie do? Straight in there for a nosey and a good sniff round.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• evening peeps,wish we could have a bit this rain stuff ,our forecast is only threatened a shower or two on friday,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I expect our delivery cloud gave us yours as well as ours Lottie Dolly! Typical.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• It's looking like rain here and I wish it would hurry up, it's sticky hot. Youngest son put my butterfly lights on the fence yesterday, I'd forgotten how pretty they look, not naff at all and they look even prettier twinkling in the rain.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          It's gone dull here, maybe a little cooler. I might change my thoughts on that when I get back from my training session.
                          Yes, that was a load of tosh - I am wringing!

Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                          Yup no probs Hazel plenty left overs here and i will even through in a glass of red wine
                          Bring it on! Glass of water, though, before a glass of the red stuff, I think.

*glug.

Ready!

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yes, that was a load of tosh - I am wringing!

Bring it on! Glass of water, though, before a glass of the red stuff, I think.

*glug.

Ready!

Glad you enjoyed my Lasagna Hazel..Ok peeps its goodnight from me busy day ahead tomorrow..We are gonna drive down the road tomorrow and pick our daughter up to bring her home for a few days...Goodnight peeps

Comment

• Goodnight, SP - safe journey on the morrow.

It's still pretty humid here - we could do with some rain, although that which Jeanie has had is a bit much!

The Next-door's tabby had a fright earlier when the neighbour (on the other side) replaced a couple of fence panels causing a rather good looking climbing big-leaved ivy to crash with it's trellis into the garden. She was consoled with an extra portion of tea, however.

Not sure whether to txt the Next-doors (travelling home tomorrow) about the loss of this substantial climber, or let them discover it for themselves at 3am tomorrow when they get back. I anticipate a 'What the f...' moment. They have a bit of a prickly relationship on that side. Or I could just butt out, and let them get on with it. What would you do?

And with that dilemma, I'm orf to sleep - but not before I visit the happy thread....

Comment

Goodnight, SP - safe journey on the morrow.

It's still pretty humid here - we could do with some rain, although that which Jeanie has had is a bit much!

The Next-door's tabby had a fright earlier when the neighbour (on the other side) replaced a couple of fence panels causing a rather good looking climbing big-leaved ivy to crash with it's trellis into the garden. She was consoled with an extra portion of tea, however.

Not sure whether to txt the Next-doors (travelling home tomorrow) about the loss of this substantial climber, or let them discover it for themselves at 3am tomorrow when they get back. I anticipate a 'What the f...' moment. They have a bit of a prickly relationship on that side. Or I could just butt out, and let them get on with it. What would you do?

And with that dilemma, I'm orf to sleep - but not before I visit the happy thread....
                                I would tactfully butt out Hazel, there's not enough time in the world to chance getting entangled in a row. If they ask why you didn't tell them, simply say 'I didn't want to spoil your holiday'
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X