Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All, a little later than usual for me. Getting some practice in for when I'm not at work - have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All, tad cooler this morning but I am not complaining. Only have a couple of hours work today so looks like a good opportunity to get over the plot.

Comment

• Good morning looks like its going to rain today, but not going to stop me going out into the garden. Have a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Morning all. We've got sun at the moment and a dry day forecast. I have some paperwork to do this morning but I'll be going down the plot later; the sweet peas and beans will need picking and the weeds are growing fast.

Have a nice day, y'all.
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning peeps.. Hope everyone is all well this morning..Its a dull and cloudy morning here right now..Forecast is for heavy rain later on today..gonna have some breakfast then head down the road to pick up my daughter..Have a great day ahead peeps..Hazel putting some rain your way..Cariann88 have fun in the garden today

Comment

• Morning "Flo n all"

Good to see others up and about.

We have a tad of mizzle at the moment- could do with a real downpour for the veg.
              ( perhaps I should hang out some washing??? )

Blackberries to pick ( special jamming ones), ironing to get out of the way, crafts to make and peeps to chat to and having a bit of a laaaarf on here.....I love my working day!

Oh yes- and thanks for the reminder Martin- sweet peas and beans to check up on.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Morning "Flo n all"

Good to see others up and about.

We have a tad of mizzle at the moment- could do with a real downpour for the veg.
                ( perhaps I should hang out some washing??? )

Blackberries to pick ( special jamming ones), ironing to get out of the way, crafts to make and peeps to chat to and having a bit of a laaaarf on here.....I love my working day!

Oh yes- and thanks for the reminder Martin- sweet peas and beans to check up on.
                Looks ok here in London, although my washing machine is on, so all may change. I could be harvesting lots today, but our Grandchildren are coming for dinner on Thursday and she so loves picking veg in Nanny's 'farm' aka my back garden. Couldn't disappoint her could I. There are runner beans that I am ITCHING to pick.

Have a good day all
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine again here

Just had a mad session topping, tailing and chopping up french beans for the freezer.

Work now - let's see if I can get to grips with this In-Tray today...

Comment

• ...well Hazel- I hope you have more success with your in tray than I am having with my ironing pile!!!

Swap???

Comment

• Sunny Tuesday, Grapeys! I've just returned from the Funny Farm with a handful of runners (they're so quick they should be called racing beans) and 4 colourful courgettes. What's on the menu today I wonder?
                      Hope everyone is having a smiley day - even if they're tackling their intrays and ironing. Thankfully, I gave up both years ago

Comment

• A late good morning to you all. First - congrats Bren, well done - you will be awesome, as indeed are all our moderators (no fawning there at all).

Second, promising bits of cloud in the sky but I suspect I am going to be disappointed .... please, please rain. Just a bit, for a day or so - please. If it doesn't rain soon I am going to have to go out in garden and sing - and then you'll all be sorry.

Third, housework and cucumber relish this morning. Lunch with a friend and then visit to the GP re my iffy shoulder. Ibuprofen and stoicism have not worked. Let's see if the medical folks can suggest anything better.

Have a good day all. Pray for rain in Stoke on Trent please .

Comment

• yey...our MoM has returned!....line up quietly folks for your requests for ponies and pocket money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Like Bob Marley do they Nicos?

Comment

• Morning bit late signing on I just can't get comfy sitting down in the morning so I've been walking around the house and garden waiting until my back eases up.

We've had no rain proper rain since a week last Saturday so it looks like I'll be joining Susie with her singing.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had tons of it yesterday, still watering the pots today 😀
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X