Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Afternoon Another night shift at work again for me Will be glad when it is Saturday morning, then I got the weekend off. But anyway apart from that, I didn't go in the garden this morning, was to tired and well it's been raining here all night. It's going to be raining for the next few days. Where has the lovely sun gone?
    Carrie

Comment

• Oh don't worry about the sun cariann...it's over here...I'm looking after it for you
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Oh don't worry about the sun cariann...it's over here...I'm looking after it for you
        Please send it my way this weekend please
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          Good Afternoon Another night shift at work again for me Will be glad when it is Saturday morning, then I got the weekend off. But anyway apart from that, I didn't go in the garden this morning, was to tired and well it's been raining here all night. It's going to be raining for the next few days. Where has the lovely sun gone?

I have plenty more rain here if you want it Cariann88

Comment

• Oh no thanks Donald, I'll let you keep that
            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
              Just checked NS - no pm from you!

Dogs have decided to lie down and pine - Rosie to come out of her crate and Henry for his missing owner!

I may have to take him back to his house and let Rosie out.
              What am I like, I could have sworn I sent one. Would you like me to bring the sandwiches next week if you cannot get out?
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening all!

I have KNUCKLED DOWN all day and really made inroads in my intray - hurrah, hurrah!

My brain is now mush.

So I am going to have a catch up on here, then it's our training run, isn't it, grapes? . Cooler this evening, so we'll all be able to really give it some, won't we?

Comment

• Finally we've got rain not a lot but every bit counts
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    So I am going to have a catch up on here, then it's our training run, isn't it, grapes? . Cooler this evening, so we'll all be able to really give it some, won't we?
                    Nope - I've changed my mind. I'm too hungry, and it's dreadful trying to run after having eaten. So I'll skip it tonight and go for a Saturday session instead.

So - a lazy bath, and left over pheasant for tea. Wondering about going to the Hill to pick a billion beans and some courgettes.......

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Managed to get a few things done in the garden today..Even though i got bitten alive by friggin midges..hazel i had my running shoes on ready for a jog tonite lol...Have a fantastic evening peeps
                      Last edited by Strawberry patch; 31-07-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                        I live in "Wick" Greenleaves...
                        Yep thats a fair way up....Always used to have lunch in Houstons when visiting my sister and love the solitude of Whaligoe Steps.

Comment

• Still raining here and if it wasn't coming down as fast as it is I'd go out and check my rain gauge. hopefully it'll carry on raining all night, be nice to get my water butts filled.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• This picture was taken at North Action tube station. The area they are using is where the bins are supposed to be.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                              ..hazel i had my running shoes on ready for a jog tonite lol...Have a fantastic evening peeps
                              Haha - I'll hold you to it at the weekend!

We had a very small amount of rain earlier - enough to dampen my washing on the line, I note, although not enough to even wet the soil.

Yakked to mum on the phone, and she reminded me of a little sewing job I'd promised to do for her - so no trip to the Hill for me tonight.

A glass of wine, though, I think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                                Yep thats a fair way up....Always used to have lunch in Houstons when visiting my sister and love the solitude of Whaligoe Steps.

Yup houstons is a nice place to eat Greenleaves but i must admit its not as good as when houston run it,it has since been tookin over by someone else but still has the name houstons

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X