X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Is that offer still going?

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    lol i am sure i can cook some for yeah cariann88..Its morning to you right now huh

Comment

• Yep this would be my morning. I get so mixed up on days when I work nights lol. Need to go and check my toms(hoping they have turned red )

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon its cooler today so i gave in and changed out of my shorts and reverted to wearing jumpers and jeans again still got my crocs on though

Flo I hope himself is feeling ok after his opp
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          So you're an Aoutien then Nicos?
          Nah...out of choice I'd be a Juilletiste.....but I never get the choice cos I don't get summer hols!

To me it's the peak of summer which I've looked forwards to during the miserable Spring weather. And here it is at last!

Having said that I actually think every month is special in it's own way
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon peeps! I've had another stormin' day on the intray - and my mind is mush again.

It's thinking about raining here - and it is cooler. Mind you I'm still in mini & tshirt - and have not wimped out into long sleeves/legs just yet.

And d'ya think you can stop using long words I have to look up??

Comment

• Hooray, Hooray, it's a holi-holi-day, sing a summer song, skip along, holi-holi-day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Going anywhere nice Flo?
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I have wimped out now with jeans and long sleeve top - cool and rainy here now.

Back from shopping at Sains with mum - I bought an egg custard for supper. But now, bath, hairwash and decide what to wear to go out....

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeevenin' Peeeeeeeeeps! I is pooooped! Hope everyone is well!? Hope I haven't missed anything momentous. The hedge from hell has been fiiiiiiinished at ruddy last. Why is it petrol tools don't want to re-start when it is hot? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

G & T?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Hope everyone is having a good day so far..well its calm before the storm here right now forecast is for 50mph winds tomorrow night..My oldest daughter is now back in London after a few days at home..Girls are bedded so gonna chill out and watch a movie with my wife and have a few glasses of wine..Have a fantastic friday night folks

Comment

• A rather late good evening to everyone.....evenings getting in at a canter now. Got half the winter brassica's in and even found time for half or three at the local pub. Hopefully get the manure on the new onion bed tomorrow and give the worms a chance to work it in before October.

Disappointed that the promised rain for tomorrow is quickly looking like a light shower but knowing the bbc the plot will end up looking like a paddy field!

Comment

• Back from dog training - still too hot and sticky for too much effort - the class leader says she loves the way Rosie is the happiest dog always and said she reckons she also schemes all night for ways to wind me up!
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            G & T?
                            No thank you, G4, I've had a cheeky glass of rhubarb and raspberry wine.

Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                            Girls are bedded so gonna chill out and watch a movie with my wife and have a few glasses of wine..Have a fantastic friday night folks
                            Cheers, SP!

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                            Got half the winter brassica's in and even found time for half or three at the local pub.
                            Which brings me on to the evening's main event.

It's been raining all night, the cat's pee'd on the doormat, my contact lens is playing up, and my lift's late - but I don't care, it's Friday evening. Hope your all having a good one, folks.

Comment

• Well, I've forgiven the cat, taken out my lenses, and been to a local pub for a couple of glasses of Purity UBU.

Compare and contrast the cost of £2.20 per pint with the appalling £3.95 for the same brand of beer at Wednesday night's hostelry.

Have resisted the temptation of supper and come to bed with the notepad, and have the pleasure ahead of making plans for the morrow. So with that, it's lights out - sleep tight, grapes.
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 02-08-2014, 01:08 PM. Reason: removed quote

Comment

• Mornin all!

Where is everyone?...hope you've all legged it to the lottie/ garden to make the most of the weekend!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 02-08-2014, 06:57 AM.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X