Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a shock this afternoon in the park - someone complimented me on how obedient Rosie is
    Well she was being extra good at the time but I was pleased.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good Girl Rosie

Is our MoM being bashful today?

Comment

• He was always a bit of a bashful gorillla GL. Having said that I think he is a true silverback

Comment

• Oops - lights are out and my 'candle' is the laptop screen - but I forgot about the solar garden lights and the fountain so it is all lit up out there. Happily the dog is beside me chewing on a bone and we are happy as larry here in the gloom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Is our MoM being bashful today?
            Nah, just been having a few technological problems.................

Attached Files
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I was quite liking it in the dark, but have managed to light a candle. Lest we forget
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Well, we didn't take part, but only because we both got in late after work and Pilates, respectively, and completely forgot!

However, it would've been my lovely Nan's birthday today, were she still with us. Grandad was in the Army, and saw active service, so she experienced her fair share of trauma, one way or another. . Therefore, she can have all the ruddy lights on that she wants!

Happy 4th August everyone - LEST WE FORGET!!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Right - training was tough tonight, but it feels (a bit!) like I'm making progress, so that's good.

It also means I'm knackered, so me an' the cat are orf to bed.

Sleep tight, grapes! (except Cariann who is on nights - coffee for you, girl!)

Comment

• My sweet granny was a nurse in Egypt during WW1 - sadly I was too young to talk to her much before she died but she was a lovely lady and she knew how to cook lovely things which I hope I inherited

Comment

• If I could have anyone brought back - that's who I'd choose. Lovely lovely Lady. Not sure she'd want to come back though!!
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 04-08-2014, 10:37 PM.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• That is lovely G4 - just how I feel. My grandmother had all the gracious qualities that slipped a generation - sister and I are trying to work out what they were and where they went.

Have to say my pets are really showing the way - I have an adorable cat that everyone loves and a dog that is a total star mostly - apart from eating the antique furniture

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          Right - training was tough tonight, but it feels (a bit!) like I'm making progress, so that's good.

It also means I'm knackered, so me an' the cat are orf to bed.

Sleep tight, grapes! (except Cariann who is on nights - coffee for you, girl!)
                          Thanks Hazel think I will need plenty tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning Grapeland, rise & shine. Raining here, just what the Dr ordered. Have a good one.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning BM - up early today as it is bin day. Me and the dog are off to the groomers this morning! Not sure how she will take it but she needs de-tangling badly.

No she doesn't - she badly needs de-tangling!
                              Last edited by Jeanied; 05-08-2014, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Morning! one night shift down, one more to go! I'm off to bed now so have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X