This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
    Yes please SP, no sugar. Picked over 700g of blackberries today, washed and frozen. Was going to make jam but could not raise the enthusiasm, so will save them for another day. Ate a lovely tea cooked by hubby, gammon steak, fried pots, fried tomatoes, sweetcorn cob and fried egg. All veg picked just before cooking. Did the corn in the microwave with the leaves still on. 4 mins and I unpeeled the most golden cob you've ever seen.
    Going to visit a nearby a Grape tomorrow, so hopefully she will show me how to post pics on Safari. So looking forward to lunch with them 
    Here yeah go Nannysally99....MMMmmm sounds like a yummy tea

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
      ^^^^^ Have a great day tomorrow Sally

Two days off now so plenty of time for the plot but got to have my 6 monthly check up with Cardiologist, best leave using the comfrey tea till afterwards
      All the best with your check up and you're right about leaving the comfrey until after not everyone appreciates it, I don't mind the smell at all but it puts Mr Pots off his dinner.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It is belting down with heavy rain here, its blowing manhole covers off in the town, wouldn't want to drive into one of those.
        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Evening Grapeys Belting down here too. Should have full waterbutts tomorrow.
          Spent some time today tuning into Tadpole TV - great fun to watch them swimming around. I'll be able to see when they leg it
          Afterwards, did a round of cheap shops for some solar lights so the taddies can see to read at night....................Whatever you're thinking, I haven't had a drop tonight!! I'm as sober as a sober thing who's spent all day drinking soberjuice
          Hope all of you who have appointments and visits tomorrow have successful outcomes.
          Sweet dreams

Comment

• I very quick hello and g'night from me - busy day. But good.

Nos da!

Comment

• Hello and good night everyone been so busy lately only get time for a quick catch up before bed time. It's hard work working full time and managing the bit of garden at my age started to make a cake for my niece's baby shower. Been making sugar paste flowers and a teddy bear, not bad for a first effort, will make the real thing tomorrow. Also got a load of wheat to make my wheat weaving stuff with no time at the moment, but it can wait a bit. Glad you all had a good day, no rain here yet so had to water everything tonight.
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• An extremely early good morning from me, just cant sleep, been laying there listening to the rain.

Now sat doing my invoicing which will please the wife

Comment

• Raining here too GL ....finally!

Our cat keeps jumping in through the Velux window, munching a mouse/ vole , then going out for more...that's 4 she's had in the last half hour...looks like our local mouse population are out in the rain too.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                    It is belting down with heavy rain here, its blowing manhole covers off in the town, wouldn't want to drive into one of those.
                    Back in the 70's a friend of ours fell down one in Cardiff when the city centre was flooded....hurt themselves quite badly too!

Comment

• I like the rain...especially at night but what we need is 24 hrs of gentle rain rather than these heavy downpours...well that's four less to eat your crop

Comment

• Ha yes indeed!....now I could just do with her catching a few of the moles.
                        Looks like we've had a population explosion in the field

Some of the molehills have actually come up underneath the electric fence which is the chook enclosure ....you'd have thought they would have sensed the electric current wouldn't you?...clearly not!
                        Bet they got a zap when they poked their heads up!

Comment

• Moles....my granddad used to go over the fields where the moles were and collect the soil from the mounds, he would mix it with peat and use it in the greenhouse. have images of moles with curly hair now

Comment

• Hibou has just brought in another dead vole...and merrily crunching her way through it ....ewwwww!

And off out she goes again.....

Comment

• Right....shut eye attempt #1001.......

Good luck with yours GL!

Comment

• Morning everyone, lots of rain overnight, kept me awake. Should have known better than to let Grandchild loose with hosepipe yesterday. Busy day today, been invited out to lunch, later on take Marnie back home, must cook a dinner tonight that involves runner beans, they are growing like mad. So we are at the point where ALL dinners must contain spuds, tomatoes and runner beans. That will be interesting.
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X