Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Moooooornin' Peeps! Jeeeeeeeeeez did we get some rain last night!? It kept me awake for ages.

Lovely to see the Broads Cam, thanks Bren! Incidentally, the couple we went on the Broads with back in May, are out there again now. Very fond memories - such a relaxing holiday.
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 09-08-2014, 08:28 AM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all! Stupidly late night last night, so I've only just surfaced - I'll need a couple of cups of tea to get going!

It's really sunny and warm here - although the forecast for tomorrow for the Show is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        Morning all! Stupidly late night last night, so I've only just surfaced - I'll need a couple of cups of tea to get going!

It's really sunny and warm here - although the forecast for tomorrow for the Show is terrible.
        Morning Hazel...I too had a late night last night..I am feeling a tad hungover this morning..Hope the weather forecast is not too bad for your show tomorrow..ohh if your making cuppa tea i sure could go one right now

Comment

• Here ya go, SP.

I've just printed off the entry form - it has to be in at lunchtime at the Clubhouse, so I'll go armed with plenty of bags and get harvesting too.

The stuff would be fresher if I picked it all in the morning, I've done that before and found it all very stressful to get everything matched up and prepped with one eye on the clock, so these days I do it the day before. It'll look like the greengrocers in my kitchen later - load of fun!
          Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 09-08-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Happy Saturday Grapeys
            Lots of sunshine, blue sky and some dark clouds moving in fast from the west. Hope they keep on moving eastwards before they dump whatever they're carrying!
            Off to the village market today - I used to stock up with local veggies but not this year - I grow my own, don'tcha know. Feeling smug
            Hope you all have a sooper dooper day and the weather is kind to you.

Comment

• ^^^ sure you dont need a few extra onions VC?

Comment

• Not yet GL - maincrop ones still in the ground
                Wonder if anyone would like to buy some onions........................

Comment

• Morning all

Anyone going to the Shrewsbury Flower Show ? Keep an eye on the lecture theatre amongst others they are having talks by Joe Maiden & Pippa Greenwood
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Not yet GL - maincrop ones still in the ground
                    Wonder if anyone would like to buy some onions........................

Would love too VC..can yeah slice and dice the onions for me too

Comment

• Morning from Yorkshire, Grapes! Ooh, sounds like you've got SHOWS n markets n BBQs n all sorts of goodies going on Southwards of here - how lovely. Have smashing days and good luck Hazel with your exhibits. I am off to the garden centre in the next town. Nothing much to buy (though then again I'm sure I'll find something!) but their tea shop does lovely scones...
                      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                        Would love too VC..can yeah slice and dice the onions for me too
                        They come ready skinned like this SP

Attached Files

Comment

• Morning all...showery here but nice and sunny when not raining... We brought kids out for dinner and a visit to a local castle last night... All had a great time and then herself and myself watched Wolf of Wall Street.. With some red wine
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning. Finally manage to get to sleep last night. Looks nice and sunny here today, so going to make some breakfast and go in the garden. Have a good day

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            I'll have a look at earthcam later thanks cariann. have you see the broads cam :-

Broadsview - Explore the Broads
                            I will have a look later Bren, thanks
                            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                              Good morning. Finally manage to get to sleep last night. Looks nice and sunny here today, so going to make some breakfast and go in the garden. Have a good day

I will have a look later Bren, thanks
                              Good afternoon Carrie..Good to hear you managed to get some sleep

Comment

• Still sunshiny here. Just back from making a fool of myself at the village market - sounds grand but its just a few locals selling their veg, plants, bakes and crafts. Laughed so much at something stoopid that I ended up on my back on the grass, kicking my little legs in the air like a stranded beetle. That made others laugh which made it worse for me - my stomach aches
                                Hope you're all having a silly day too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X