Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all! It's blowy but bright here at the mo. Only just finished some worky type stuff - I haven't quite done all I wanted to, but I'm done for today.

Just having a coffee and a catch up on here then out for training. Hope the wind blows me up the hills!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Hope the wind blows me up the hills!
      Not been eating JAs, have you?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Not been eating JAs, have you?
        Ha - no, but what a good idea!

Comment

• JA Propelled...........

Comment

• ^^^^^^^Quiet, might upset someone

Comment

• Evening - been busy playing all afternoon with a neighbour, re-discovering the art of tie dying

She brought the dyes round and the tee shirts and we both got creatively twisting and tying and splodging dye on tee shirts on my dining table (layers of plastic, cardboard and newspaper down first ) - here are the results!

Attached Files
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                Evening - been busy playing all afternoon with a neighbour, re-discovering the art of tie dying

She brought the dyes round and the tee shirts and we both got creatively twisting and tying and splodging dye on tee shirts on my dining table (layers of plastic, cardboard and newspaper down first ) - here are the results!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48373[/ATTACH]
                look really good Jeanied

Comment

• Back from two weeks around and about the Broads. Washing blown dry in no time, ironing afternoon due to downpours. Lovely time away and my neighbours have kept the greenhouse and pots well watered, but the garden always depresses me when I get back. Still I've chopped my way into the greenhouse and tied up the outside tomatoes. Tomorrow I need to face the allotment. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Welcome back Wendy and tomorrow you'll probably need a wheel barrow to bring home all your veg from the lottie
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Time to say goodnight peeps..See you all tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                        Time to say goodnight peeps..See you all tomorrow
                        Night Donald

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                          Evening - been busy playing all afternoon with a neighbour, re-discovering the art of tie dying

They look fantastic Jeanied, just shown them to OH and he wants me to have a go
                          Last edited by Nicos; 11-08-2014, 10:30 PM.
                          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Well, time for me to turn in too - just been wallowing in the Glam thread!

I was a bit weedy on my run tonight, then twigged that the reason it was such hard going is that I gave blood on Thursday and it takes a few days to get your red cells back up to snuff!

Love the tie dying, Jeanie! I remember bleaching a pair of untrendy dark blue jeans in order to fade them - I think I used a too small bucket as they came out a distinct marble effect and not the cool faded blue look I was after!

Comment

• My morning 'volunteer' gardening, and guess what's coming with me? 8 very large courgettes!

Hoping to give them to good homes!
                              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all! Looks bright and breezy outside from here behind the desk!

Hope you all have a good day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X