This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    You spend too much time chatting when you could be scoffing...............hang on, how many posts have I made.......................just think how much more cake I could have eaten if I'd kept quiet
    lol VC..but its ok because i am sure Hazel has a secret stash of cake left hidden some where so you can't gobble it

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      I may have to fight you for it :P I LOVE chocolate too May let you off if you just buy me a big caramel galaxy bar. Now that is my fav

lol Sorry carrie anything chocolate is a NOOOOOOO

Comment

• Don't be mean.
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          At this very minute, I'm eating a chocolate biscuit, drinking coffee, listening to the Rock&Roll tracks and typing - and stroking the dog with my foot
          Nice of you to share your chocolate biscuits VC

Comment

Don't be mean.
            lol..Ok you can have bite Ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
              Nice of you to share your chocolate biscuits VC
              I only had one and it would have melted by the time it reached you - such a waste
              Would you like a courgette - I have a few of those to offer round

Comment

• Phew! My poor stock pot!

Made a hooge batch of mince for spaghetti Bol and lasagne. Me 12litre sock pot couldn't cope until the sauce reduced enough to fit in. 11lbs of mince

Lasagnes in oven now mince portioned out for spaghetti Bol. Ready for holiday next week scarey thing is that only makes 2 meals.....gannets!!!
                Last edited by RedThorn; 12-08-2014, 06:43 PM.
                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Long morning at the plot. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Plenty of weeds but rain has made them easy to pull. Picked beans and courgettes. Pleased to see the dwarf French beans I planted late are just starting to produce beans. Gamble paid off.

Came home and tackled the garden, now I can't move. Must start picking plums tomorrow as so far I've just let them fall and composted them as we were away. Did make a crumble for tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
                    11lbs of mince

Lasagnes in oven now mince portioned out for spaghetti Bol. Ready for holiday next week. Scarey thing is that only makes 2 meals.....gannets!!!
                    Are you telling me that your mob scoff 5.5lb of meat at one sitting??? What do you do, go on holiday with a couple of football teams??

Meanwhile, first one to guess what I'm baking gets first dibs - even before VC.

The smell coming out the kitchen is gorgeous!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 12-08-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• More chocolate cake?

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                      Carrie

Comment

• I can't stop yawning here peeps..Time for me to say goodnight..see you all tomorrow..P.S. Hazel keep carrie and VC away from the chocolate cake

Comment

• You'll have to get there before me then

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                          Last edited by cariann88; 12-08-2014, 08:57 PM.
                          Carrie

Comment

Thanks Donald. It's working In a nursery. I already work in a care home so completely a new job direction lol

Well done carian88. I always wanted to run my own nursery. I love working with children they really make you see things differently
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 12-08-2014, 09:46 PM. Reason: Fixing quote ;)
                            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Evening guys I don't know where the time goes. Am in the middle of making a cake for my nieces baby shower. Been making icing lace and sugar paste flowers for days it seems. The poor garden has had to take a back seat for now, but do water every day started to pick my toms at last. Needn't get out and sort out the wind damage. Not too bad though, just the sweet peas have fallen down.
                              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                Are you telling me that your mob scoff 5.5lb of meat at one sitting??? What do you do, go on holiday with a couple of football teams??

Meanwhile, first one to guess what I'm baking gets first dibs - even before VC.

The smell coming out the kitchen is gorgeous!
                                Scones? Hope so, I got the strawberry conserve and will pick up the cream on me way.......l
                                Last edited by RedThorn; 12-08-2014, 10:08 PM.
                                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X