This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Meanwhile, first one to guess what I'm baking gets first dibs - even before VC.

The smell coming out the kitchen is gorgeous!
    At this time of year its got to be something with courgettes
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Flapjacks and cookies and lots more besides 'cos you have started a lot of hungry Grapes drooling - or dribbling
      I'm on my way - see you later RT

Comment

• Are you going to tell us Hazel or leave us all drooling wondering what nice treat your making?
        Carrie

Comment

• Somehow I've been nominated to cook for 12 on holiday.... 3 of 4 nights so they're getting Italian

Lasagne , then cabanara cooked fresh as is quick will take about 20-30mins to cook from scratch for 12 and needs minimal seasonings/ ingredients and then last night spaghetti Bol, just need to cook the pasta
          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Nice try, you lot, but nope! I have been cooking GINGER BISCUITS to SarzWix recipe - very yummy indeed.

As you can see, they are all locked away from your sticky fingers.

And there is a shadowy menace ready to pounce in order to protect them....

...who never sleeps.....

.......er.......

Attached Files

Comment

• Not even one teeny lickle bisged...........................

Comment

• I am sure you need a tester to make sure they taste good

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Last edited by cariann88; 12-08-2014, 11:23 PM.
                Carrie

Comment

• Lalala - well I am surprised no-one has asked about my biscuits. Perhaps my internet connection is not ok - no, I'm sure it's fine, and everyone is just leaving them all for me. lalala.

Testing, testing......

Nope, not a peep.

So it's hot choc and biscuits for me to take up to bed.

Goodnight, grapes - what a shame that no one seems to want to join me for supper.

lalalalalala.

PS do you think I should take these earplugs out now????

Teehee!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Is that plastic box full of home made biccies, Hazel? If so you have kept them remarkably even - when I make them they are all shapes and sizes!

We have had a bit of a shocking start to the day - Rosie decided to eat an electric cable as a snack after breakfast. Luckily the trip switch triggered immediately but the dog gave a yelp and retired to sulk. I will need to mend the lamp now. I hope she learns.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                      Is that plastic box full of home made biccies, Hazel? If so you have kept them remarkably even - when I make them they are all shapes and sizes!

We have had a bit of a shocking start to the day - Rosie decided to eat an electric cable as a snack after breakfast. Luckily the trip switch triggered immediately but the dog gave a yelp and retired to sulk. I will need to mend the lamp now. I hope she learns.
                      Hope she's ok Jean, something else for you to hide away now. Must have been a shock - pardon the pun - for you as well. Take care
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all...

Been for some exercise and now in work....Them biccies look nice Hazel
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps. Blustery and autumnal here today.

Coffee's on, got any bikkies left, Hazel?
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-08-2014, 07:44 AM.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its dry but windy out and after looking at Hazels last post its biscuits all round for breakfast
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• morning all

I had a bisqet,but it vanished
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 13-08-2014, 08:09 AM.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all Hope your all okay. The sun is out but it's still windy. I will be going in the garden later to see what been going on. Not been out for a few days with it been raining.
                                I'm not doing much today apart from washing clothes and cleaning the house. I think I need a maid!!!!

Have you still got some of your biscuits left Hazel? Hehe.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X