• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Trip sets his GPS....

could be weekend before I am there....small matter of a sea to cross
    Start paddling then, the cider will taste better for the exercise
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
      40 pints pear and 40 pints berry, so on the sweeter side

Bottles available just come and collect

On my way bud this may take a while
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...Weather here is horrid yet again..Its been raining all last night and has carried on today..its gotten mighty windy too..Been outside to see what damage the wind and rain has done..Its damaged my peas and my raspberries..UGH!!!..just when they where coming along nicely..Time to make a brew.Anyone fancy a cuppa

Comment

• Weather has been sunny and blowy today, my washing would have been out if I was home. Picked up 2 Lloyd Grossman tikka masala sauces today at a Sainsbury's local. 20p each as they were getting rid. Bargain
          Peace returns tomorrow, babysitting done for the week. Back to looking after our garden
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon all!

Ere - who's broken the Vine - it's on an absolute go-slow here!

Comment

• Hello peeps..Just been in the garden trying to salvage my peas and raspberries..Managed to tie up most of my peas but the wind has damaged my raspberries..Darn wind ugh!!...Better go and get dinner started..Its scampi,chips,peas tonite..Laters peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Afternoon all!

Ere - who's broken the Vine - it's on an absolute go-slow here!
                All good here Hazel, do you have an ad blocker?
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Yep.

Also when I press 'reply' it's taking me directly to the 'advanced' reply box.

Someone's way of telling me to shove off and finish those last couple of work emails....

I shall be back when I have done them, and done a reboot to boot. haha!

Comment

Yep.

Someone's way of telling me to shove off and finish those last couple of work emails....

I'm having no problems Hazel wonder if anyone else is.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all, nice sunny evening here.
                      Hope it's sunny where you are.
                      Just been in the garden and ate a few raspberries and then some tomatoes.
                      Got back inside and bxgger just remembered I wanted to take pics for the VVS! I'm gonna have real problems getting to 10 berries without eating them 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Good Evening Everybody

One more day at work and then 29 days of... 21 days away and the remainder to rescue the plot when I get back.

Hope everyone is well and that the harvests are plentiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          I'm having no problems Hazel wonder if anyone else is.
                          Seems better on IE than Chrome. Bah!

Right - I'm off to run a load of half km intervals as part of my training. You lot can stay here and mend things. In the true spirit of new technology, I will turn off the pc and the router, and when I get back and turn it all on again - I then fully expect everything to be working as it should.

Comment

• Nice........mmmmmm just going to have ice cream with strawberry coulis, made with strawbs from freezer, well they had to be used didn't they
                            DottyR

Comment

Yep.

I often get a grey reply box that you can't type in - then I have to go to the advanced page just to reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                                I often get a grey reply box that you can't type in - then I have to go to the advanced page just to reply
                                I just refresh the page and it usually works again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X