Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisper it quietly, my Vine experience seems to be less like wading through treacle.

I daren't have a proper browse, though, just yet, so I'll tiptoe in and tiptoe out again.

Sounds like the interview went just fine, Carrie - fingers crossed.

We've had a thunderstrom here too - although not much rain with it.

Laters.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Whisper it quietly, my Vine experience seems to be less like wading through treacle.

I daren't have a proper browse, though, just yet, so I'll tiptoe in and tiptoe out again.

Sounds like the interview went just fine, Carrie - fingers crossed.

We've had a thunderstrom here too - although not much rain with it.

Laters.....
      I have just whispered this very quietly in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Carrie

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooooooooooon Peeps an' Nutters!

Got rained and thundered on today. Sun is out at the moment, though. Have to say, I am losing the plot with the Met Office site, and others. Now using this one, and working it out for myself - much more accurate. This is the way the old Met Office site ran, until the downgrade-they-called-an-upgrade.

Will it Rain Today? | Rain radar for the UK | Going to rain? | MeteoGroup
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          Thanks guys!

I have just got back, I think it went okay. I was a bit nervous and mixed up my wording a bit. They said they will let me know by end of the week and then I will have to have a 2nd interview. The 2nd one is a practical. I will spend a hour in the room with the children and then I will have to do a plan of what I am going to do.

Fingers crossed!!

Anyway apart from that, it looks like it is going to rain. Still warm here. Going to go in the garden in a bit and check me veggies and then make tea!
          We all get nervous Carrie...Thats just natural my friend..You will breeze through the practical Interview

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
            We all get nervous Carrie...Thats just natural my friend..You will breeze through the practical Interview
            Thank you Donald. Just hope I pass the 1st interview first.
            Carrie

Comment

Thank you Donald. Just hope I pass the 1st interview first.

I am sure you did just fine Carrie..Fingers crossed for yeah my friend..p.s.I will give you my girls for practice for your practical interview

Comment

I am sure you did just fine Carrie..Fingers crossed for yeah my friend..p.s.I will give you my girls for practice for your practical interview
                You're just trying to wangle a free babysitter, SP!

Right, still got stuff to do, so catch you all later.

Comment

• Afternoon

Carrie sounds like your interview went of fine and its good that they wont be keeping you waiting too long for the results, fingers crossed for you.

G4 it was supposed to rain here at 1-ish and its only just arrived so I'm sure we'd be better of using the stone and string method instead of the Met office.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks Bren

Just nipped on here while I wait for tea to cook. Looks like it is going to rain. Come back nice weather!!!!

Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      You're just trying to wangle a free babysitter, SP!

Right, still got stuff to do, so catch you all later.
                      SSSssssshhhh Hazel....What MEEeeee..Not at all

Comment

• Well I just checked that site again, and the rain clouds that were heading this way, have fizzled out for now.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Thanks Bren

Just nipped on here while I wait for tea to cook. Looks like it is going to rain. Come back nice weather!!!!

Whats on the menu tonite Carrie?..Sorry Carrie i have the nice weather here my friend

Comment

• Hi peeps,
                            All the best with your interviews Cariann,no storms here,was a drop of rain on way back from town,dry both ends of my ride.
                            Not been into town for months,what a change,glad i was only passing through,the indoor market is no more,it was like an experence into the future,unfortunatley,i have to go again sometime soon.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Whats on the menu tonite Carrie?..Sorry Carrie i have the nice weather here my friend
                              Nothing exciting. Just garlic chicken keivs, chips and veg.

Carrie

Comment

Nothing exciting. Just garlic chicken keivs, chips and veg.

Sounds yummy Carrie..Tonite its Chicken stir fry

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X