This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
    Hmm. Mrs H has had her Amazon account hacked, email and password changed and delivery address changed to a place in Buxton. So she's spent a happy few hours getting the account closed, cancelling credit cards, talking to the police and changing other passwords.

I've been able to help by making cups of tea at regular intervals.
    So sorry to hear your wife's account got hacked Martin..It happened to my wife 2yrs ago.Her credit card got hacked and someone managed to get hold of her details..But we are glad our bank noticed something was wrong when they used the card in London to buy flights..Hope she has it all sorted now Martin..

Comment

• Just to let anyone know who might not have got round to sowing seed, Homebase do have, leeks, cabbage, carrots and some other plants, so not too late, nice and healthy looking.

I just bought 3 trays of leeks, which of course turned out to be loads, but they make not all make it! And I've planted them out. Impressed ? No! Ok,I guess you all managed to remember to plant seeds!
      DottyR

Comment

• Off out for something to eat after a couple of hour racking the grass. It looks worst now then it then when we started.

Really windy outside great for drying the washing tho.

Sorry about your wife accounts been hacked, Buxton isn't very far from where we live.
        @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Can't comment on 'rant' thread, so want to say hope your back gets better soon, Mr Pots, backache is miserable, sympathise.
          DottyR

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your wife's account being hacked Martin. Hope they find out who has done it!

Someone made a fake profile of me the other day and I go the police involved. I know who has done it but they are denying it. Think they trying to cause trouble for me and my partner. He has soon took it off after I confronted him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Carrie

Comment

• Nice afternoon here now, lots of sunshine.

The hacking excitement is all over now, no financial impact, just have to wait for the new credit cards to arrive.

Tranmere lost but at least the cricket is going okay.

Time for another cup of tea I think...
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Hi, Hazel! *Waves

Flo, that did make me laugh - Nutter!

Yes, Pooch is fine ta. They had a rough-and-tumble in the garden, and she managed to get the whole ruddy dressing off, whilst I was mowing the lawn. Just noticed this 'thing' laying in the grass, and had to go and sort her out. Luckily she hadn't pulled the stitches out - I don't think she'd even touched them, but I bathed the area with salt water, and raided the bathroom cabinet. Luckily we still have a box of dressings left over from my bowel op (four years ago - doesn't time fly!?), so she's well wrapped again now. Covered in very thick plastic, and all taped up again. Bless!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Aww, glad she's sorted, well for the time being anyway. Four years? Four years? Bladdy Hell, where does the time go? I remember saying we were all coming in with you
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon or evening not sure which it is. I know it feels later than it is

Bit scary having your wife's account hacked Martin glad to read its been sorted now.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening peeps...Hope everyone is all well..Glad to hear its sorted now Martin..It sure can be scary when that happens..Glad to hear you got your problem sorted out to Carrie..Ok it Saturday night peeps..Whats everyone upto..

Comment

• Evening all! Thanks for the tip on Homebase plug plants, Dotty - I'm never organised enough to sow brassicas mid summer to plant out once the summer stuff is over, so I may have a tootle over there tomorrow.

Have made HUGE batch of ratatouille with HUGE amount of courgettes (and plenty more when I go to the Hill tomorrow, no doubt), but I forgot to get more of those foil containers from Wilko when I was out earlier, so I've got nothing to put it in.

Unless I go up to Tesco for some this evening, which just happens to be opposite HB.....

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Luckily we still have a box of dressings left over from my bowel op (four years ago - doesn't time fly!?), so she's well wrapped again now.
                        Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        I remember saying we were all coming in with you
                        I don't remember that and I certainly would not be offering to accompany you into the operating theatre to investigate your jibbly jobbly bits - yuk!

Weather still good here - must get the washing off the line in a mo, and think how to cook the pork loin chops for tea - bit boring just grilled/done in the oven, aren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                          ..Ok it Saturday night peeps..Whats everyone upto..
                          Possibly plant buying.........

Comment

• Having a glass of red Hazel, cheers.

Jacket potatoes cooking tho!
                            DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                              .Ok it Saturday night peeps..Whats everyone upto..
                              Wondering what to do with the "thing" that's lurking in the fridge

That's enough to do for one night

Comment

• I got one of those 'lurking' in my fridge to, wish it wud go away!
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X