This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

Chilly start to the day but plenty of blue sky. No set plans for the day just going to see what developes

Comment

• Morning all, bright and slightly breezy here this morning. My parents celebrated their Diamond Wedding anniversary on Friday, so today we are having a party in Herefordshire for family, friends and neighbours this afternoon. Driving down a bit later. I'm making a speech so wish me luck! (My brother could have done it, but we're an 'equal opportunities' family and I am the oldest and possibly/probably the bossiest ) So, no gardening today - quick whizz round the greenhouse this morning giving it all a good water to last until tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy your day everyone.
      Last edited by susieq100; 17-08-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• I hate doing speeches, good luck Susie, hope the weather holds up for you.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• mornings .......... it's tea and toast time

Comment

• Morning all, chucking it down one minute, bright sunshine the next here! Have a nice day susieq...hope the weather is good for you!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning we have wind and sunshine so not a bad day

All the best for today Susie you're braver than me standing up to do that speech.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                Morning all, bright and slightly breezy here this morning. My parents celebrated their Diamond Wedding anniversary on Friday, so today we are having a party in Herefordshire for family, friends and neighbours this afternoon. Driving down a bit later. I'm making a speech so wish me luck! (My brother could have done it, but we're an 'equal opportunities' family and I am the oldest and possibly/probably the bossiest ) So, no gardening today - quick whizz round the greenhouse this morning giving it all a good water to last until tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy your day everyone.
                Hope you and your family have a fantastic time today Susie...Good luck with your speech too...I have done lots of speeches in the past and its not easy standing up in front of a crowd of people

Comment

• Morning all.. Bright and sunny here today... Some breakfast and off for a cycle..
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.

I was hoping for a nice lie but some guy's coming to collect some of my unused wedding decorations. So it's up showered, breakfast & waiting for him to arrive.

My husbands auntie & uncle are up for the weekend so I'm going to take great pleasure in showing them the greenhouse.

Don't know what else we will be up to. I have a feeling we might be filling in the cracks on the ceiling in the hall (2 an a half years on and the house still isn't finished.)
                    @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Morning all! Late on parade this morning as unlike NC, I had a lie in.

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                      Just got in. Been out in town drinking. Has enough now so I'm home making something to eat before I go to bed.
                      Toast and tea or cheese and biscuits work for me! Never cereal for supper - that would be just wrong!

Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                      . I'm making a speech so wish me luck! (My brother could have done it, but we're an 'equal opportunities' family and I am the oldest and possibly/probably the bossiest)
                      I wonder how that would work for me - I'm youngest, but bossiest!

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                      mornings .......... it's tea and toast time
                      See - toast is always good. That's why I couldn't do that lo-carb thing.

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                      Some breakfast and off for a cycle..
                      Running for me later. Enjoy the ride.

Originally posted by NatalieCooke View Post
                      I have a feeling we might be filling in the cracks on the ceiling in the hall (2 an a half years on and the house still isn't finished.)
                      You know how to live it up, NC!

Right - time for an amble round the Vine, then make a list of what's to be done today.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                        Been up since 4am my little girl was not feeling too good..she is back to bed now so fingers crossed she will be fine when she gets up.
                        Sorry to hear about that, SP - hope she is on the mend now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          Sorry to hear about that, SP - hope she is on the mend now.
                          Hi Hazel..Yeah she is running about here as if nothing was wrong..It was a sore tummy she had..Thanks for asking Hazel..Time for a brew..Anyone joining me for a cuppa
                          Last edited by Strawberry patch; 17-08-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Morning been on and off sleeping since half 6 this morning. Going to go back bed later. Back in work tonight but I am fine. No hangover in sight

Sunny but windy here. Hope everyone is okay

Hope your little girl is okay Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                            Carrie

Comment

• Coffee for me, ta.

I've just split a whacking great batch of ratatouille into those square foil containers. Now I have to work out how to get these into the already full to bursting freezer.

I may have to trade space with some frozen rhubarb, with which I can start a batch of wine off.

The only thing there is that mum gave me a wine-batch worth of apples the other day, and a load of cooking apples and I have only so many buckets/demijohns. Might be able to foist the cooking apples onto the Next-doors. Hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                                Morning been on and off sleeping since half 6 this morning. Going to go back bed later. Back in work tonight but I am fine. No hangover in sight

Sunny but windy here. Hope everyone is okay

Hope your little girl is okay Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Thanks carrie..Yup she seems fine this morning..Glad to hear no Hangover.
                                Last edited by Nicos; 17-08-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X