Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not courgettes, Dotty, but I had it with a MASSIVE cucumber that one of my plot neighbours foisted on me the other day.

It wasn't great, but I do tend to be disappointed by shop ready meals - the pictures are always better than the reality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Like this, for example...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48583[/ATTACH]
      I have loads of those lickle yeller stickers in the freezer..........ya canny beat 'em.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I have loads of those lickle yeller stickers in the freezer..........ya canny beat 'em.
        I prefer the reductions on the 'straight' meat - you know what's in a meal if you make it yourself, rather than whatever they put in the ready meals.

I should have chucked out the over-sweet hoisin sauce and the wraps which tasted like eating a flannel - but I'm not complaining, 55p for a portion of duck is good value whichever way you look at it.

Comment

• Good morning I have finished work and had something to eat, now it's my time to go to bed!

Hope to get a proper sleep(try to)

Night/morning

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning

what a beautiful clear blue sky this morning. Been out fishing and caught a couple of Mackerel for breakfast.....this is the life

Comment

• Mornin all

Literally bright and breezy here!

GL...well done!....yummy yum.how are you cooking/ serving them?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning it feels like summers back

Congrats on catching your breakfast GL, can't beat it can you
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Mornin all

Literally bright and breezy here!

GL...well done!....yummy yum.how are you cooking/ serving them?
                  Just popping them under the grill...nothing fancy

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooornin' Peeps! Still autumn here, hoping it either warms back up, or I acclimatise soon! Brrrrrrrrr
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Just had a text from my daughter after she checked the plot this morning and I quote

"Do I need to water the tall green things with dangling bits".......

I assume she means the runners?????

Comment

• Morning all!

Does your daughter mean cucumbers in the gh, GL??

Nice one, catching breakfast! You are making me look forward to my hols in a couple of months.

But for now, the view from behind the desk is sunny, but cool - plenty to be getting on with today.

Oh - brilliant service alert! I ordered a small chest freezer yesterday evening, and had a call before 9.0am to say that they would be delivering tomorrow - the driver will call half an hour before he gets here.

Comment

I prefer the reductions on the 'straight' meat - you know what's in a meal if you make it yourself, rather than whatever they put in the ready meals.

I should have chucked out the over-sweet hoisin sauce and the wraps which tasted like eating a flannel - but I'm not complaining, 55p for a portion of duck is good value whichever way you look at it.
                          My weakness is bread & pies..............carb?......what carb?
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Nice one, catching breakfast! You are making me look forward to my hols in a couple of months.
                            Going anywhere nice?

Comment

• I envy you lot with the food offers!
                              We very seldom see them here. No idea what happens to the out of date stock apart from it lingering on the shelf til someone either accidentally buys it!...or it's magiced away!
                              Even out of date bread is sold as hen/ bunny food!

No bogofs or 3 for 2 either! * sigh
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all!

Does your daughter mean cucumbers in the gh )
                                If she does she is checking someone else's plot Hazel...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X