Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds yummy too Hazel...Give me 2 ticks till i get my training shoes on..Wait can't dishes have to be done 1st

Comment

• Evening we're having courgette fritters but I'd rather be eating Hazels Lamb.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'll be having the lamb with courgettes if that's any consolation, Bren.

Comment

• Fish and chips by the sea.....my day tomorrow, going bass fishing

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Fish and chips by the sea.....my day tomorrow, going bass fishing
            Can't beat fish and chips by the sea Greenleaves..

Comment

• Evening all...
              Busy day today but I only have tomorrow and then off for 3 days... Heading off somewhere nice with the better half, just the 2 of us... Well, you have to spoil yourself an odd time
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Nice to see you, to see you, nice Trouble is because they're so different, things are still quite blurry until my eyes adjust to the lenses. Hope it doesn't take long, I'm back at work tomorrow
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Flo what type of lens have you had ?
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Like the sound of that, SP! I have got the breast of lamb which I cooked in the slow oven yesterday evening.
                    I'm drooling at the thought...............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                      Evening all...
                      Busy day today but I only have tomorrow and then off for 3 days... Heading off somewhere nice with the better half, just the 2 of us... Well, you have to spoil yourself an odd time
                      What a treat....it's great to have babysitters on the odd occasion. Have a fab time.

Comment

• What to do with a surplus? I have just swapped some carrots, tomatoes a cucumber and a little gem lettuce for a gorgeous 3 1/2 pound Bass. I reckon I got the best of the deal.
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Can I come to yours for tea please??? Bass is my favourite

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Flo what type of lens have you had ?
                            Bren, have had the varifocal type for the past 5 years. These are quite posh dark blue John Rocha, but they might as well be NHS frames for all the good they are at the moment. Actually that's not fair of me because I can see a little better, just not focusing properly yet.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                              Fish and chips by the sea.....my day tomorrow, going bass fishing
                              Chesil Beach bud ??
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I'm back from training. The long run was not impressive - but I was pleasantly surprised that when I looked back in the log for the last time I did this session, the fast 1km today was - er - faster.

I've earned my tea - the spuds/beans/courgettes just about cooked to go with the lamb that smells deeeeelish, so catch you all in a bit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X