Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dinner sounds delicious Hazel..Gonna go and watch a movie peeps...See you all tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Bren, have had the varifocal type for the past 5 years. These are quite posh dark blue John Rocha, but they might as well be NHS frames for all the good they are at the moment. Actually that's not fair of me because I can see a little better, just not focusing properly yet.
      Flo they must take some getting used to so all the best with them
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hi everybody have hd a frantically busy weekend so have only just caught up with all the chat. Hope all is now well with those of you that have had problems.
        Saw a good friend this weekend for the first time since last new year, she has just lost her mum, and split up with her partner, who has been no help at all to her whilst she is grieving. Also in the middle of making a cake for my nieces baby shower. I certainly do give myself work. It's a crib on rockers. Just need to paint them now. Will post a picture when finished.
        Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Well I overcooked the courgettes (I'm not so good on timings when I'm steaming things), but there you go - live and learn eh, and it's not as if I do not have many, many more times available to get it right.

Had a hot bath to get the kinks out, watched a bit of tv and nearly fell asleep over the crossword - so best put the house, and all in it to bed.

Sweet dreams peeps!
          Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 18-08-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Night all need my beauty sleep more than ever 😴
            Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Good morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well...Another wet and windy day here again..Also its much cooler here this morning BRRRR!!...Well better go and get some breakfast then off to work we go..Have a fantastic day ahead peeps

Comment

• Good Morning SP and All. First day back today, so probably the only thing I'll get done is to deal with hundreds of e-mails. Bright and sunny here. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, weather seems ok here, probably will rain later though. Terrible nights sleep, it's like sleeping with a limpet when my Granddaughter stays lol. The day times with get are lovely though and more than make up for it.
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flo n all

Woken this morning by the bull in the back field roaring away for about 5 minutes.
                    He's in with his 12 gals and their bullocks and they are a lively lot.
                    Each year it's a different bull but by heck he's the noisiest one since we've been here.
                    A couple of weeks ago he pushed one of the calves through a small gap in the barbed wire fence and it was really upset...must have been a naughty boy!

Not really ever had the chance to follow bull behaviour before cos in the UK the only time I've ever seen them was with a huge ring in their nose being shown round a show ring...or shut away in a metal barred stall!

...oh....and nearly forgot to mention!...we have sunshine!!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its a lovely sunny day here

Flo hope you get on OK with your new glasses especially with all those emails you'll have.

Sally our youngest grandson used to sleep more like a starfish so when we took him camping he'd need half the tent
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.
                        Sunny here too and it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
                        ..well it is for me

Get today done, and then it's lots of R&R for the rest of the week...
                        R&R can be read as rest and relaxtion or red wine and err red wine

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        What a treat....it's great to have babysitters on the odd occasion. Have a fab time.

It sure is Scarlet...Great having family that also love taking the kids too

have a good day all..
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Now that got me all confused, Trip - I could have sworn it was Tuesday

Dog and I are 'away' for a few days in deepest darkest Stanglia - it only took me 3 hours to sort out a dongle that gives me internet access in these remote parts. The signal keeps dropping out as well.

I didn't bring the dog crate as there just wasn't room- but Rosie was a good girl and slept quietly at the bottom of the bed. She did give me a quick face wash when the pigeons woke her up.
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Good Morning SP and All. First day back today, so probably the only thing I'll get done is to deal with hundreds of e-mails. Bright and sunny here. Have a good day
                            My advice is to delete them all, unread. If there's anything important in there, it'll be chased.

Comment

• Morning All

nice and sunny here too (Devon). Good luck with the glasses Flo! Benifit of working for myself is I scan my mail in the morning and evening and respond to anything urgent and delete the cr*#. Grandkids woke me at 6 wanting to go to the beach.....only with us till Saturday so how could I refuse

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                Morning all.
                                Sunny here too and it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
                                ..well it is for me
                                Ratbag! It looks just like Tuesday from here behind the desk.

I've just had a small chest freezer delivered for the garage. Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X