Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. It's cool and bright here with just a slight risk of a shower later on. An ideal day to sow some overwintering onion seed!

I do find that getting started on next year's crop lifts the spirits.
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
      Now that got me all confused, Trip - I could have sworn it was Tuesday
      Me too and it took me a while to get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Me too and it took me a while to get it!
        Bless you Scarlet x never mind lol
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
          I do find that getting started on next year's crop lifts the spirits.

So you'll be setting spring barley ready for the new season malts then Martin hic >>>>
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Stapleford Miniature Railway,melton mowbray
            index,
            for this bank holiday,we will be there with the little van and old wagon.
            thought this might be of interest for someone,hope the link works,you can day visit,or come and camp,ti's a lovely atmosphere for kids off all ages,procedes in aid of LOROS,

Just a thought,maybe it could be a grape meet ups,each person responsible for themselves,i could have enough cake,if i get an idea,our things are in the attractions,
            Last edited by lottie dolly; 19-08-2014, 01:32 PM. Reason: added an idea
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening! No more work now until Thursday. The sun is out at the moment, I've watered my veggies and now I am back into bed and refuse to move until I go to work on Thursday ha!! Hope your all well
              Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Hope everyone is having a good day...its blowing a gale here this afternoon and its a mighty cold one too..It actually feels like its skipped Autumn and gone straight to winter BRRRRRRR!!!..Well better go and get dinner on..Tonite its chicken stir fry....Laters peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  I've just had a small chest freezer delivered for the garage. Hurrah!
                  Forgot to mention that I won't have the electric supply to the garage connected until the weekend. Boo! It certainly looks very pretty though.

Comment

• Evening All

Apart from taking the Grandkids on the beach at a silly time this morning spent 6 hours fishing....no bass for tea though

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                      Tonite its chicken stir fry....Laters peeps
                      Here it will be a salmon fillet with homegrown spuds, beans, and .... um ...... I'm sure that there is something else.........what can it be.....?

Before that I'm going to rack and stabilise a dj of blueberry & apple fruit t bag wine, and one of rhubarb wine. I could do with them clearing and getting them into bottles. I have a batch of cooking apple, rhubarb and red fruits to get underway, and a bucket of apple wine started last night too.

No training tonight, and the sun's out here too.

Comment

• Evening all - strange day today, don't seem to have achieved much. I did make a batch of piccalilli and spent a couple of hours at the hospital, but ... ah well. There's always tomorrow. The rain will be good for the beans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          Evening All

Apart from taking the Grandkids on the beach at a silly time this morning spent 6 hours fishing....no bass for tea though
                          Sounds like a great day anyway - assuming that you weren't banking on the bass. I can picture a table surrounded by GL, Mrs GL and various generations of little GL's all sitting round empty plates holding knives and forks, and looking glum. Tell me it ain't so?

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
                            Evening all - strange day today, don't seem to have achieved much. I did make a batch of piccalilli and spent a couple of hours at the hospital, but ... ah well. There's always tomorrow. The rain will be good for the beans.
                            Sounds like a good enough day to me, SQ. Apart from the piccalilli - I don't like that.

Comment

• Oh! Forgot to ask - how did the family gathering and speech go, Susie?

Comment

• Just waiting for my apple crumble to cook (not home made I am afraid) Going to eat that with custard. Just on here looking up on youtube how to crochet. (I want to learn) Going to buy the needle and yarn tomorrow. Does anyone else on here do it?
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X