Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening. I bought a crochet needle and wool today is going to try and practice. Been trying but finding it hard. But if I keep practising I will get use.

Anyway, going to pour myself a glass of wine and chill out. What have I missed on here?
    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
      I'll pass on the tea but pancakes do sound nice
      No probs Carrie..Plenty here to go around

Comment

• Time to say goodnight peeps..see you all tomorrow

Comment

• Late good evening all

Had number 1 grandson (4) on my own today for 9 hours and absolutely crackered! Went to the beach, park, swimming, crazy golf and top off with a game of football. Loved every minute but will be as stiff as a board tomorrow

Comment

• Know the feeling greenleaves, I had three of mine yesterday from ten o'clock until six. Love them to bits but will be glad when they go back to school, at least then it will only be half a day.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all!

Kettle's on

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Breakfast is ready...

Take yr pick!

Comment

• Lol Nicos those all look amazing. Bagsy the palm tress.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                  Bex

Comment

• MMMmmm the cooked breakfast looks Yummy Nicos

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today..There is no change in the weather here today..Its still very wet here but the wind has gone for now..Time for some breakfast..Cuppa tea and 2 slices of toast..Then of to work we go..Have a great day ahead peeps

Comment

• Morning. Not slept well as I found out yesterday that my Dad needs major heart surgery. Bit of a shock to us all. Still sun is shining and the decorator is finally coming to do the exterior painting. Thought he was coming in May!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Oh dear Wendy...a worrying time for your family.
                          Positive thinking gal.....hopefully he'll feel much better once he's over the surgery x

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                            Morning. Not slept well as I found out yesterday that my Dad needs major heart surgery. Bit of a shock to us all. Still sun is shining and the decorator is finally coming to do the exterior painting. Thought he was coming in May!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
                            Sorry to hear about your Dad Wendy, as Nicos says you have to think positive. He will be fine.

We had the same with my Dad about 5 years ago, its not nice but he will be better for the surgery.
                            Bex

Comment

• ((((HUGS)))) Wendy. Bottom plate, please Nickers!

G'Moooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Hope you're all hale and hearty. Catch ya later....
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all! Head says top plate, stomach says bottom plate, Nicos!

The view from behind the desk appears to include sunshine, but it might be too cool to keep the back door open.

I have plenty to keep me busy - and I'm going to my friend's for lunch today too - hurrah! She happens to live by the Hill so I shall nip there first with my courgette-cutting knife handy!

Best get on...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X