X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say goodnight peeps...See you all tomorrow

Comment

• Been in London today, nice pub lunch, then went to Imperial War Museum,lots of paintings of the WW1, trenches, then we visited the special exhibition of WW1, oh my goodness, really awful, what those poor soldiers went through, and how pointless, such a waste of life. The more I read / hear about WW1, the more upsetting it all becomes.

Worth a visit.
      DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by susieq100 View Post
        I am so grateful that they have not given up on him yet. Anxious times - again!
        If good wishes alone could heal, the Grapes would have had MrQ up and about ages ago! I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that we are all very much rooting for him - love and hugs to you both. x

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well...Its Friday!!..best day of the week..Its another wet morning here right now...No change there huh!..Time to get some breakfast...The get ready for work..Have a great day ahead peeps

Comment

• Morning all!

Woken by our cat playing with the mouse she brought in through the window!

Fortunately I managed to catch it and release it outside.

We went to a brill BBQ last night, but by heck was it cold....we ended up hugging hot water bottles!.....wonderful clear sky though....soooooo pretty!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone.

It's cloudy here today, hope it brightens up. We're planning a day out today, heading up to Great Yarmouth if the weather holds. Always nice to have an icecream by the seaside!

Happy Friday everyone.
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all - it's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

It looks pretty cool and and cloudy from here behind the desk - just about warm enough to have the back door open, but I might change my mind on that one!

Just dawning on me that it's a bank holiday on Monday - it's not just retired peeps who can forget these things. I once got to nearly lunchtime before it dawned on my just why no one I was trying to get hold of was answering their phone! Bit sad, huh?

It's Open Day at the Hill Social club tomorrow, which I would very much like to support, but the electrician is coming round to finish wiring up the fuse box in the garage so that I can have electricity for my NOO FREEZER! Hurrah!

Best get on - this In Tray won't deal with itself!

Comment

• Good afternoon!! Not sure why I am awake when I should be asleep from working nights. But oh well, last night in and then off for the weekend!

Have a good day all
                  Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps....Work is over for another week YAAAY..time to chill out and relax..Another wet day here again..So looking forward to dinner tonite..Its Fish and Chips Yummy!...Enjoy the rest of your day peeps..

Comment

• Hello All and a late Happy Friday I have been very busy with housework today to free up the long weekend for relaxation. Trouble is, it never works out that way, but here's hoping. It was lovely sitting up in bed this morning with my cup of tea and GYO. I could read it, instead of looking at the pictures
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! You lot OK?
                        Last edited by Glutton4...; 22-08-2014, 06:19 PM.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hmmmmm the double-post gremlin is at work.
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 22-08-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• ^^ so good she said it TWICE ^^
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Pre-Empted you there, Matey! But my connection is proving very 'iffy' this evening. I may well give up.

Comment

• Evening we've been away camping this week went to Mablethorpe and it rained most days but never mind.
                                I've not read back there's far too many pages so I've not got a clue what you've all been up to.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X