Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes please, and a piece of cake, a large piece, thank you.
    DottyR

Comment

• Same here if anyone is offering????...not had my lunch yet, so a small piece would be lovely
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 18 Courgettes for Bren and a large slice of CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE please - feeling peckish

Comment

• I was gonna say there's enough for everybody but it looks like someone has visited already

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oops, sorry, didn't think you'd notice

Comment

• Good afternoon/evening. Never know which one it is at the time ha. My last night shift is over and now I am going to chill this weekend before I am back in on Monday. I am planning on going in the garden at some point today or tomorrow. But firstly I need the energy right now to move out of bed! Been sat here for about a hour watching videos on you tube. Anyway hope your all well.

BB is there any cake left for me or have I missed out?
              Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon you're all way out with the courgettes I've only got 6 of them and 5 cucumbers not even looked at the runner beans yet
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Please can a clever and kind 'mod' turn my plate of salad the right way, I tried, but it's not doing it for me!

Sometimes they post the correct way, that's what puzzles me?
                  DottyR

Comment

• Dotty, I've flipped it but I can't make it larger - it loses definition.
                    Can you reload it and we'll delete the other one?

Comment

• Hi All

rather sad this afternoon my grandchildren have just left for home after spending a lovely week with us.

I dont know who cried most when they left, me or them? On the positive side rhe weather is glorious and we have some very precious memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

Housework for tomorrow, Flo - don't be surprised if it rains when I want to put the washing on the line. Glad you can see again! ....
                        Hi All, Hi Hazel, in my songspeake and in keeping with your rain theme and my eyesight, the rain has gone Hope you got your washing dry

Its dull with showers here so I got the ironing done. Boring.

Glad you enjoyed your camping Bren. I would have guessed less than 10 - I've only had four or five courgettes off 4 plants so far and that was weeks ago. They seem to have slowed to a stop.

Right offski, my stomach thinks my throat's been cut. See you later
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ok peeps its Saturday night..Whats everyone gonna be upto..For me its a few beers in front of the tv....Pretty boring i know

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Dotty, I've flipped it but I can't make it larger - it loses definition.
                            Can you reload it and we'll delete the other one?
                            I shall try, I do it via the main site, if not you'll just have to lie on your side to view it!
                            DottyR

Comment

• Sorry VC, I mis read your post, don't think I can make it larger, I'll. have a go.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Hello all!

BB closest with Bren's courgette count.

As of an hour ago I have electricity to the garage and I have had a ceremonial turning on of the strip light, and plugging in of the new freezer.

I'm debating whether to go for a run. I don't think I will, I'll go tomorrow. There, debate over.

I might go and sit in the garage and admire my freezer instead.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X