Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, how did that one work! Right way up as well!

( confused) time for a glass of wine.
    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      Hello all!

BB closest with Bren's courgette count.

As of an hour ago I have electricity to the garage and I have had a ceremonial turning on of the strip light, and plugging in of the new freezer.

I'm debating whether to go for a run. I don't think I will, I'll go tomorrow. There, debate over.

I might go and sit in the garage and admire my freezer instead.
      Although I've got 5 courgette plants those 6 fruits were of just two plants the others have gone on a go slow. plus I've just fund a half eaten one

Is your new freezer full yet Hazel
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
        Now, how did that one work! Right way up as well!

( confused) time for a glass of wine.
        I knew you could do it, Dotty - and it gets bigger when its clicked I''ve deleted the first one

Comment

• You know that is really weird, but I think it comes out 'bigger' when you post from Camera Roll, rather than Photostream?

It's the same photo, think I need to experiment more.

Thank you for your help, I've got a 'glass' now, so mind working much better.
          DottyR

Comment

• Dotty I always post my photos from camera roll wonder if thats why mine come out the right way. odd isn't it.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              I was gonna say there's enough for everybody but it looks like someone has visited already
              Oh wow...those look absolutely fantastic BB...how utterly amazing to be able to produce cakes like that!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've just had my first creme brulee Nice isn't it?
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                  Ok peeps its Saturday night..Whats everyone gonna be upto..For me its a few beers in front of the tv....Pretty boring i know
                  Just a night on here/watching TV, having a glass of wine 😁
                  Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    Just a night on here/watching TV, having a glass of wine 😁
                    Sounds a grand idea to me Carianne.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Dotty I always post my photos from camera roll wonder if thats why mine come out the right way. odd isn't it.
                      Maybe that's IT, ! Bren, have we cracked it?
                      Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 23-08-2014, 07:33 PM.
                      DottyR

Comment

• Evening all...Sitting relaxing with a glass of red after putting kids to bed..
                        Went for my third cycle today and managed to put in 86k, so not too bad
                        Also made some pickled jalapeños earlier on..

I know someone put a good recipe for roasting tomatoes and then freezing them as passata ( I think)...anyone??
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          Is your new freezer full yet Hazel
                          Working on it, Bren - have put in 5 1/2lb rhubarb, 6 lb rasps/blackcurrants, 8 bags of french beans and 3 of runner beans. About a quarter full, I reckon.

I am delighted to be able to open the under counter freezer in the kitchen and actually see what is in the drawers!

Happy, happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                            Sitting relaxing with a glass of red after putting kids to bed. Went for my third cycle today and managed to put in 86k, so not too bad
                            You deserve it - 86k none too shoddy. Hope you have a decent/comfy saddle!

Comment

• Anyone had the hearing on yet?

Mines set to come on auto when the temp drops below 18 - which it did yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today..Its a bright sunny day here today..still a nip in it though..I went to bed early last night,i wasn"t feeling very well,Must of needed it because i slept nearly 12hrs..Feeling much better today though..Time to put the kettle on..Coffee?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X