This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Hello Had a busy morning, been into town for the food and drinks festival and sampled some flavoured vodka Then I've been in the garden to check my veggies and sow so more. So now I am cooking mine and my fella nice lovely Sunday dinner and having a glass of wine while it cooks Hope your all well.

Sounds like you had a fun time at the Food and Drinks festival...Did you get any Garlic Carrie?

Comment

• Flavoured Voddy - Nom-nom! I like Toffee flavour. D**ley's is good.

You lot OK?

Chook fence all done. Chooks happy, Dogs not so. They have a smaller area to belt about in, because I'm sick of mowing it all.

We're sitting outside, me with G & T, him with a beer, and we have some nibbles. We have a new M & S food thingy near us, and ventured in this morning. The Brekkie was tasty, but looked awful, the medium Latte was eeeeeeeenormous, and deeeeeeelish. Currently nibbling on some sun-dried ikkle tommies with baby mozzarella balls in oregano and oil dressing, from their deli shelf. Wish I'd bought more than one tub....

Cheers!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
        Sounds like you had a fun time at the Food and Drinks festival...Did you get any Garlic Carrie?
        Yes I picked some up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Evening all! Just nipping in to see what everyone is up to before a quick trip to the Hill for picking purposes.

Too cold to be sitting outside here, G4 - or perhaps you two are made of hardier stuff that me!

Just looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow - it's a good job that I have a trip to a GC planned with mum, as any outside activity looks to be off the cards. Shame really, as looking at the calendar for next week, Monday would have been a good day for a training session. I'll get over the crushing disappointment though, I'm sure.

Comment

• Evening, we've been sat outside most of the afternoon, just like a real summers day
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Yeah, we're 'Ard, Hazel! it's actually getting chilly now, so I may venture back indoors. Rost-biff is in the oven, and I'm sure I heard the whisking of batter, earlier, so I'm hoping for yorkie-puds with mine.

Dogs have had a good groom (Hubby helped - that's a first!) but promptly had a very rough game afterwards, so now they are tatty and covered in grass stains - ho-hum! Wondered why one is under my legs and the other on my feet; must be their dinner time...
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening All Turning chilly here too, we've just put the heating on. I've wrapped some pansy plugs in bubble wrap outside because there's no room yet in the stayput. Enjoy your roast beef and Yorkshires G4. We had meat'n'tater pie with mushy peas and gravy. Delish. Hot roast pork sandwiches tomorrow, with stuffing, crackling and apple sauce.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Everyone is quiet on here tonight.

Tea has been made and eat. So now sat watching TV having a few glasses of wine.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Dog has decided to have an early night on the window seat - I am here on my owney o on the sofa - probably just as well as either the dog or the cat has a flea problem and my feet have been bitten - scratch scratch scratch. Needless to say both pets have been dosed with highly toxic anti flea stuff so neither of them is getting cuddles tonight. Which also means I miss out
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Been at work today whilst the other half filled in the cracks on the hall ceiling which we racked out yesterday. Been putting it off for a few months thinking it was a big job.
                      Pulled the carpet back to have a quick look at the Parquet Flooring. Wow it's beautiful!! (If you want a noisy it's on my Facebook page) Really inspired us to get the hall finished. Once the hall is done we can carpet the bedroom, landing, stairs, living room & dining room. The other two bedrooms can wait until the Little Cookes come along!!
                      @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Mornin all!

Breakfast?..

Last edited by Nicos; 25-08-2014, 06:12 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Kind of you to offer Nic but can I swap it for this:

Attached Files
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh, both look delicious, I'm to see what I can find in fridge.
                            DottyR

Comment

• Morning all! Just toast for me, thank you. I'm just about to go off and pick mum to go to the garden centre - coffee and cake first, then shopping.

Back to hers for a game of scrabble, then lunch. Sounds like a good day to me.

Comment

• Morning I've had muesli with raspberries and yoghurt but I'm sure I can smell BM's fry-up from here.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X