X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Afternoon all! Soggy one, ain't it?

Back from the GC and from lunch at mum's, and nipped to the shops for a paper. I note that my 'waterproof' is not hitting the basis requirement of the garment. In face if it was called a 'non-waterproof', that would be a rather more accurate description.

Just debating whether to have a big hot bath, or to sit in front of the tele with the jigsaw and Dr Who repeats.....

Its been gorgeous here all day Hazel...We love watching Dr who repeats..Must admit did not enjoy the new Dr who on saturday night Hazel..How about you?

Comment

• What a washout today has been, I'm nearly ready for PJs and it's not half past 6 yet.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Beat you too it Flo! Already in my PJ's, got soaking wet cos I saw a lovely southern magnolia tree covered in flowers.....it was tipping down but I wanted to try to get a close up photo of the flowers.OH very amused!!!

Comment

• Whats going on - People in their pjs at 6:30 in August!!
          What has happened to summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Wondering if I missed my calling.....
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• What they calling you now, RT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Gerkin View Post
                Whats going on - People in their pjs at 6:30 in August!!
                What has happened to summer!
                Just lit the log fire...

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  What a washout today has been, I'm nearly ready for PJs and it's not half past 6 yet.
                  Evening All

I'm with you Flo, I'm ready for my bed, it's rained all day here and it's depressing besides which I think I'm coming down with something 😢😷

Bex

Comment

• Evening, well we've spent the afternoon looking on-line at cookers so boring.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• No way am I putting the heating on in August. But I do have a fleece on! I also have a warm dog to cuddle. Dog and I have had a lazy day, watching the rain.
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Hope everyone has had a good day so far and the lucky one's who got the bank holiday..We have had a gorgeous day here in scotland...Forecast looks good right upto Friday...Just finished reading the girls a bedtime story..So its a bit of me time now..Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Just lit the log fire...
                          Scarlet!!! What happens when it snows?? 😀
                          I thought you were up north or somewhere cold but your not that far from me!!

Comment

• Hmmm...I'm not normally one to light the fire but I was drenched earlier. Actually went down to Wincanton on the search for some standard/tree roses but came home empty handed. Think I need to buy online....

My excuse...need to dry out the stone walls, old houses aren't so good in the wet

Comment

• Mine are dark blue with a pretty butterfly on the top and very comfy. The heating's been on since 5, but it is getting rather warm now. Hope you're not coming down with something Bex and you don't have to justify lighting the fire Scarlet - but it would be nice to see the photograph
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Time for me to say goodnight...See you all tomorrow peeps

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X