Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all! Bright here, and sunny - warm enough to have the back door open and not to have a jumper on - just about!

I've picked off the tomatoes this morning which are going ripe and splitting and have roasted them with a little oil - think that they will go well with sossies for tea tonight. I also chopped back some of the leaves in the hope of encouraging them to ripen.

Back behind the desk shuffling pieces of paper around now.

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Morning exercise done, so maybe a quick run this evening too, before my ice-bucket challenge
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Oh, I've got one of those to do wondering if I could just do the donation instead but my boys insist otherwise!!!
    Turn down the challenge and pay the money - or if you are particularly foolish/hardy, pour ice on your head AND pay the money. This is about raising funds for MND/ALS, not whether you are gung-ho enough to have a bucket of ice water tipped over your noggin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Oh, I've got one of those to do wondering if I could just do the donation instead but my boys insist otherwise!!!
      and rightly so
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

Turn down the challenge and pay the money - or if you are particularly foolish/hardy, pour ice on your head AND pay the money. This is about raising funds for MND/ALS, not whether you are gung-ho enough to have a bucket of ice water tipped over your noggin!
        Nah, I am going for it
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
          Nah, I am going for it
          I think that you are crackers!

Comment

• I was hoping for a bit of back up trip! Thank you Hazel. Actually my Grand Father died of MND at the age of 41, leaving behind 6 kids. So I have often donated over the years.....Kids are off out to get ice. I hope @sd@ have run out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I was hoping for a bit of back up trip! Thank you Hazel. Actually my Grand Father died of MND at the age of 41, leaving behind 6 kids. So I have often donated over the years.....Kids are off out to get ice. I hope @sd@ have run out!
              You're welcome Get on with it, you'll be fine
              If As** are out , I have plenty here for you

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..Its turned out another gorgeous day here again..Bit nippy in the shade though...Just back from feeding the ducks with my girls..Enjoy your afternoon peeps

Comment

• My son and girlfriend did the 'challenge' yesterday, ( didn't look like water had any ice in it!), but their little son thought I was hilarious, and ran off round their garden with their towels! Leaving them just 'dripping'!, v funny.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Time to make a brew..Anyone fancy a cuppa and freshly baked pancakes

Comment

• Please do the Ice Bucket challenge. My lovely Dad died of this cruel disease 3 1/2 years ago. A cure needs to be found for this, so keep donating. Thanks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon!
                        Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon Carrie and anyone else who's around, for me its mug of tea with a slice of fruit cake time
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hello all! I had the last of the ginger nuts with a cup of tea, Bren, so no fruit cake (and cheese, obviously) for me.

It's looking pretty much like it might rain out there, but I'm going to put my shorts and T on anyway in order to run round the park, out through the private estate (tres des res!), and to Sains for cat food. Bus home, then sossies for tea.

Comment

• Me and my fella are having a nice Chinese take away for tea. looks like it is going I rain here. But I'm not going out anyway so don't matter of it does end up raining. Just going to read my book tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                              Carrie

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Dishes are all washed and put away..Relaxing on the sofa with a cuppa tea...Then get the girls ready for bedtime storys..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X