This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

That is because we do not have biscuits for breakfast, do we? We have biscuits with elevenses, or with a cuppa in the afternoon, or before bedtime. Honestly, where were you dragged up??
    Only 45 minutes to wait until its elevenses ..............and then

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Only 45 minutes to wait until its elevenses ..............and then
      form an orderly queue
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 33 degree in the greenhouse! Hasn't been that warm in there for a while. Fingers crossed this warmeer weather holds up.

Went the theatre last night with the in laws to watch 0ne Guy Two Guvnors for free! Really good seats in the stalls. Well worth watching if its touring in your area. A little slow to get started but got better as it went on
        @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• No shoving and elbowing - although a little jab with the pointy stick may be required

Comment

• Don't think I have ever laughed so much as when I saw this show. Rufus Hound was the star and he excelled. Met him afterwards during a question and answer section after the show...true gent, quite happy to pose for photos etc and was very very funny! As Natalie says would definitely recommend it if you get the chance!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              form an orderly queue
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by NatalieCooke View Post
                33 degree in the greenhouse! Hasn't been that warm in there for a while. Fingers crossed this warmeer weather holds up.

Went the theatre last night with the in laws to watch 0ne Guy Two Guvnors for free! Really good seats in the stalls. Well worth watching if its touring in your area. A little slow to get started but got better as it went on
                Natalie I'm hoping the same thing I'm not ready for it to be autumn yet.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Hazel I call it garden curry, just wondered around with my trug mostly courgettes and runners with radish pods, peas, chard, toms, peppers and potatoes.
                  I've never made curry , yet I love the veg curry from our local curry house. Seems a bit cheeky to ask them for a recipe, and all those I've looked at on line seem to have about a zillion ingredients.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  form an orderly queue
                  Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  No shoving and elbowing - although a little jab with the pointy stick may be required
                  Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  It appears to me that it is those in possesion of the pointy sticks who have somehow made it to the front of the queue?

Comment

• That is because we do not have biscuits for breakfast, do we? We have biscuits with elevenses, or with a cuppa in the afternoon, or before bedtime. Honestly, where were you dragged up??

'Breakfast Biscuits'!! ( supposedly 'healthy!)
                    DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                      'Breakfast Biscuits'!! ( supposedly 'healthy!)
                      Not round here, Dotty! It would be but a small step to cake for breakfast - muffins - and that is a step far too far.

Right, kettle is on, so who wants coffee and a biscuit?

Comment

• We all do please

Comment

• Here you go - hand the box round, VC.

Attached Files

Comment

• Oh dear!

Well I've just had a coffee and NO biscuit, cake, muffin, just nuffinck !
                            DottyR

Comment

• Not for me ta Haz, a bit too late in the day for bikkies.................sarney time..........
                              Last edited by Bigmallly; 28-08-2014, 10:51 AM.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thanks Hazel
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X