Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Oh you've missed out Donald..I have finished the bottle
    Jeeeez you and Hazel gulped the lot

Comment

• Sorry should of gotten in quicker :P
      Carrie

Comment

• Well since the wine is doneTime for me to say goodnight..See you all tomorrow peeps

Comment

• Good night Donald
          Carrie

Comment

• Ah... Nothing beats a Friday evening and a glass of nice red...Anyone for a top up?
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Just a small one, since its your birthday, Trip
              Glad you've had a good un Enjoy the rst of your birthday weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Just a small one, since its your birthday, Trip
                Glad you've had a good un Enjoy the rst of your birthday weekend
                There you go VC..cheers
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Up and running, oh Creative one..

Liking it....Noice birthday present..

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today..Its a dull and cloudy morning here right now..Time for a brew..Anyone fancy a cuppa???

Comment

• Morning SP and anyone else who's around
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                        Ah... Nothing beats a Friday evening and a glass of nice red...Anyone for a top up?
                        I think I had one top up too many last night, thank you! Feeling a little jaded this morning but as the boys have just been packed off for a rugby festival I now have the whole day to myself! I really need to spend my time wisely...

Comment

• I had two too many last night, will take me till lunchtime to recover. We came joint second in the quiz, a big up from second to last when we played before. Yay
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, ^^^^^I share the feeling of the night before Sally
                            Last edited by Greenleaves; 30-08-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• I just feel so lethargic after a night out, but I can assure you the others had more to drink than me lol
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all!

Due to timing error last night in the instance of (a) not having time to open a bottle to have a glass of wine before I went to the pub and (b) missing the last orders bell in the pub, I had just a solitary pint of Black Sheep (which was very nice and I would have like to have enjoyed a second); I am not in the least jaded.

Watched a Jackie Chan film back home - always entertaining - and had to watch properly and not do the jigsaw at the same time as it had subtitles. Not that the plot was particularly sophisticated - just lots of incredible bang crash fight scenes. Lots of fun!

I need to have a mull over the weekend's activities. But toast first, I think........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X