Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All - I'm the boring, sober one this morning as all I imbibed last night was a virtual Red Wine with Trip on his birfday
    I've just done something I've never ever done before Cut my hair with the dog's fur thinning scissors My fringe was driving me bonkers (that's my excuse for being nutty)..............and I saw the scissors and couldn't stop myself Trying very hard not to try the fur clipping thingy...........

Comment

• Don't worry VC my nan cut her hair with dog scissors. Thing was she had long golden blonde hair all the way down past her bum. She decided she was sick of it one day and when my granddad went to work she cut it all off. Left he looking like Rapunzel came back to some mad looking woman as she wasn't looking in the mirror when she cut it.
      You were looking in the mirror weren't you????
      sigpic

Comment

• I only ever cut my fringe when I've had a couple of glasses of wine and only have blunt scissors to hand. It never goes well. Think Dave Hill from Slade.

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
          some mad looking woman as she wasn't looking in the mirror when she cut it.
          You were looking in the mirror weren't you????
          I rarely look in a mirror 'cos there's always some mad looking woman looking at me

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          I only ever cut my fringe when I've had a couple of glasses of wine and only have blunt scissors to hand. It never goes well. Think Dave Hill from Slade.
          Absolutely sober - and it was only the fringe ........and a bit on the top ...........and the sides Couldn't reach the back

Comment

• A bit of a strange one. But I called into allotment just to see how things were, after all the rain just to double check things. When I got there I discovered that my second plot, the one I had to give up has now been taken over. The plot has been split into two plots now and I met the lady that has the smaller piece now.
            Its a bit strange but I'm glad that the ground has now got people on it and working it. In fact both groups seem to be doing a good job clearing and digging it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Got things done in the garden this afternoon...So relaxing here with a well deserved glass of red wine..Anyone fancy a glass???..

Comment

• Hello All. Bit early for me Sp. Only one Golden Girl coming to stay tonight - the eldest, whom we call "The Princess" and she is, every inch. No shopping trip today, but my daughter has been for a 2 hour "chat" while my SIL watched their team lose on TV. Have a good evening
                Last edited by Florence Fennel; 30-08-2014, 06:40 PM. Reason: grammar
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening everyone - hope you all had nice days and chillin with a glass of something cold 😀
                  We Had a fantastic afternoon at the airshow, just relaxing now after a frantic cycle home!!
                  Here's a nice pic courtesy of the red arrows.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Hope you're all well?

I have spent the day 'doing' have actually done very little that I had planned, but plenty of things that I hadn't! this was due to Darling Hubby coming home with various little bits for George (Landy) which simply had to be fitted there and then. Just a few small parts.... ... got finished about half an hour ago.

Luckily I managed to keep popping in to empty and refil the washing machine, and get things out on the line.

Anyone want to join me in a G & T whilst I order a CUUUUUUUURRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!? Well, I got £25 on the lottery, so may as well waste it!
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 30-08-2014, 06:28 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all!

Orf on a run - save me wine and curry!

Comment

• Yes please, G4. Mine's a double. Just back from IKEA (2 hr round trip from here) on a Saturday. Madness. Mmmm.... slurp!!
                        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Glass of fizz for me please...tired after my day out at the chilli fair.

Comment

• Evening I can join you this evening with a glass of red, just finishing of the one I had with dinner.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Not sure if a glass of wine is recommended at the end of training. But I have had some protein (which is) in the form of a hunk of cheese.

Wine/bath/curry/pub in that order.

Comment

• Do you live in walking distance to the pub Hazel? You always seem to pop out late. It's a car drive for me so if I've not gone by 8, I dont bother! Taxis home are pricey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X