This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    Bag off, hair washed - scalp now feels like a proper scalp!! Result!

Hair style, on the other hand, well, the less said about that, the better, I guess! (my own fault for telling hairdresser I was sick of it...)
    Want to share my plant pot
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Want to share my plant pot
      Yes pleeeeeeease!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good Morning, dull and warm again. Your hair looks great from here G4 Really, I'm sure you'll soon get used to it. Had the breakfast cup of tea, coffee shortly and then onward. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooornin' Peeps! Dull here today, and I'm off for an early Doc appointment to be 'assessed' for an epi-pen. Only asked last night, and they could fit me in first thing, or Monday - that's better than expected. Grumpy receptionist was pleasant too. Weird! Lol

You'll have to make your own Coffee this morning, sorry - I'm off.....
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning. Just finished my last nightshift for the week. I'm off to the hairdressers soon then coming home and getting into bed for a couple off hours sleep. Nice and sunny here, hope it stays like that all day. Have a good day all

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Carrie

Comment

• Got my Stepmum coming for lunch today. She has travelled from Devon to look at property's round here. Hope her move goes well, she needs to be back with us. Anyone want a nice bungalow in Torquay?
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning everyone. Right I'm up, washing on, breakfast had, split tomatoes picked, got loads, off to harvest and stuff at Plot, then back to make tom sauce with split toms, then out this evening. Exhausted!
                DottyR

Comment

• Morning another sunny day here
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning to you Bren! All quiet here, kids are back in school and I'm not in work. Now what can I do? Don't want to waste my morning sitting read the net...got to get a move on!

Comment

• Mornin all!

Hot and sunny here too...yey!..it feels like Summer has returned

Just been out and done the daily ritual of picking up fox poo from around the base of the plum tree

must be a whole family from the number of them

( ooops- hope that thought hasn't put you off yr breakfast/lunch!)
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning folks - woke up with a very hurty hip - doubling up on the painkillers and waiting for them to work. Lord knows what brought that on - was fine walking in the park yesterday afternoon and then making sourdough bread rolls (expertly guided by Barleysugar!) ready for a slow rise in the fridge overnight. So why oh why does it wake me up at 7 with sharp pains?
                        So I am dallying on the laptop, on the sofa - I have an upside down dog beside me applying warmth as well!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon all,know how you feel jeanie,could you have trapped a nerve,I am cheesed of,have had me wings clipped by a lovely physio lady,from the chat with her,it seems that my torn tendon had now ruptured,MMMMMMMMMM,so i now HAVE to do as am tolled,not what i think i can do,seeing the shoulder man again next week,he hopefully will confirm,the noises it made was horrible mon night,MRLD shouted out and cringed at the noise,when in bed it sounded like the shoulder was crying out,very creapy,strange thing no pain,grrrr,it's looking like/have been tolled a long job,as i am not a giver in,this is harder than having the pain/discomfort,but know it makes sense,all these months of waiting,my poor lotties,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Early Evening All

As my holiday is nearly over, I thought you could all share this
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you, GL!

When my accountant came back from Tenerife he brought me some rock back too....

Nutter!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello, all my family is sat in the back garden this afternoon. Lovely here, sun still out and it's warm. Chippy tea tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X