Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right - I'm off for a meal out with mum in a bit - can't decide where to go. It will depend on what vouchers I can find online, I think.

P Express, I think, at the mo, barring other thoughts.

Comment

• Good evening peeps..Hope everyone is having a good day so far...Its been a mixture of weather here today..Dull and cloudy morning followed by a scorcher of an afternoon...dinner is all eaten,dishes all washed..Time for a brew before i get the girls ready for bedtime storys..Enjoy the rest of your day peeps

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Y'allright?

I think I have a Piz Ex voucher, Hazel.

I also now have a Jext. I want everyone to gurgle it, and learn how to work one, just in case you ever need to. Thank you!

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Coffee?
          Yes please

I don't think I will be on here much tonight, I am so tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Carrie

Comment

• Cloudy day here, sun didn't make it out all day. Didn't spoil a ladies lunch with my Daughter and Stepmum. It was warm enough to stay outside for the whole visit. Happy days, because they both smoke and I don't (anymore).
            Made another batch of cards for the charity shop in the morning, only for aforementioned Stepmum buying all but 3 of them. Back to the workroom for me then.
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening, its been tee-shirt weather here today
              I've got the hang of my new oven, today it was a sourdough loaf, egg custard, cheese pie and a couple of jacket potatoes.

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
              Early Evening All

As my holiday is nearly over, I thought you could all share this
              Thanks GL and I'll have first dibs on the Aniseed rock
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening Bren, evening All. Your hair looks nice Cari and so does yours G4! Mine's tomorrow afternoon. Enjoy your evening, I'm off on the game
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I feel bad now for not complementing G4 and Carrie on they new hair do's, anyway you both look nice
                  Last edited by Bren In Pots; 04-09-2014, 09:47 PM. Reason: missed out the not :o
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    Coffee?
                    No thanks! Thursdays evenings are alcohol only nights

Comment

• ^^^my kind of gal

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Right - I'm off for a meal out with mum in a bit - can't decide where to go. It will depend on what vouchers I can find online, I think.

P Express, I think, at the mo, barring other thoughts.
                        Check out Wowcher or Groupon. You can often get good meal deals.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening all. So tired going to bed in a few minutes. Just seems to of been a long week.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good night NVG

Comment

• Just made two dozen greetings card, brain is now saying 'go to bed', so I am.
                              Night all
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Off to bed soon too. Long day as up with the lark to take No1 son to uni. Asked if he had his passport as is off on a field trip. Yes it's at uni. Get home and receive a text, passport not at uni. 30 seconds look in his bedroom and I found the passport. Off to the PO to post special delivery. Don't you love them. No sun all day here and looks like will have to wait til Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X