• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
    Yep pour me a glass please

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    Here yeah go Bex.."Enjoy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Hazel our afternoon snack time is between half 3 to half 4 any later and its put me of my tea, wish i'd left room for a piece of tiffin now it does look yum
      It is indeed yum, Bren. But anything which involves biscuits, sugar, butter and chocolate has got to be there or thereabouts, I reckon.

I can stick the recipe up tomorrow if you'd like?

My tea tends to be about 8pm on average - i.e. after work, maybe a run, maybe a bath, then get stuff together. It does mean I have a space for tea and tiffin/bisc/custard/banana at about 5.30, and it doesn't ruin tea.

I find if I have a main meal at 6.0, I am hungry enough by supper for it to become a bit of an extravaganza...

Comment

• Had a lovely evening tonight (despite legs still being that of regulation footballers', and demijohn of rhubarb wine remaining unbottled. ) - went to Pub Near Nice Pub In The Country, then back for a CURRRRRRRY in a curry house not frequented for maybe 7 years.

Note that decor remains the same, ditto menu, prices and waiters. Latter of which appear to have spent the intervening years ensuring any left over food does not go to waste . Onion barjhi hotter than I remember, chicken tamarind just as sweet and tasty, vegetable rice exceptional.

Brilliant.

Comment

• Good morning I won't be on here today because I am at a wedding. At the moment it's looks dull outside but hopefully we should be having some sun today. Got lots of things to do before we set off this morning, so I think I need to her up and move now. Have a good day all

Carrie

Comment

• Morning All

Just about to start the journey home, all being well I will be over the plot this afternoon. Bit dull here today and that all ways makes leaving easier

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Good morning I won't be on here today because I am at a wedding. At the moment it's looks dull outside but hopefully we should be having some sun today. Got lots of things to do before we set off this morning, so I think I need to her up and move now. Have a good day all

Have a fab time at the wedding today Carrie...

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...been up most of the night here with my little girl..She had an upset tummy...she has been back in bed since 5am so fingers crossed when she wakes up she will be fine..Time to make a cuppa coffee..Anyone fancy a cuppa????

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                  Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...been up most of the night here with my little girl..She had an upset tummy...she has been back in bed since 5am so fingers crossed when she wakes up she will be fine..Time to make a cuppa coffee..Anyone fancy a cuppa????
                  Me please, I'm the only one up and it's lonely lol
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• G'Mooooooooornin' Peeps! It is Saturday, but I have to work. Ho-Hum.

Or as a friend of mine says; Ching-ching! You can see the pound signs in her eyes when she says it, too.

Coffee?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all! Sorry, NS, I was here earlier, but didn't say hello as I didn't want to wake anyone. A power cut in the town meant that every single building's alarm went off at 7am, And the Next-doors' too.

As skilled as sleeping as I am, even I couldn't snooze through that lot. Got up for a cup of tea, and read the paper, before some extra zzzzzzzzzz.

Up and at 'em now though - so what's the day got in store?

Comment

• Morning all

Today is to be ;

Picking beans & courgettes
                        Tidying last seasons allium bed (let's not mention leaf miner )
                        Tidying the chook run & using as top dressing on afore-mentioned bed
                        Stacking winter fuel
                        Drinking many 'obgoblins while doing the above
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, been up a while too, but been speaking to my mum who is abroad at the moment. Dull and misty here looks like it's going to rain. I wanted to finish sifting the soil for the next bed today, but looks like it's going to get wet again need to go into town so will probably make a morning of it now. Have a good one all
                          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Bore da Its drizzle here but not to worry, I've had a brainwave that involves old videos and seeds. Just off to see if it works.................
                            Hhope you have a good un, whatever the weather brings you today

Comment

• Morning all,bit dull here at the mo,hope to be able to start planting some onions bulbs later on,am doing some at home and down the lottie,have a good day peeps,happy weddings,safe journeys,hope the little ones tummy is better after a good sleep,enjoy your day peeps,

old videos and seeds,mmmm,is this a guess what's the experiment,
                              Last edited by lottie dolly; 06-09-2014, 08:50 AM.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, it's a lovely autumn morning here today. Mild, flat calm with a little hazy sunshine.

I've a pleasant, undemanding job for today: going through the potatoes I lifted a couple of days ago and sorting out the intact ones for storing. I'll clean the rest up as best I can and make sure we use them in the next couple of weeks.
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X