Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy sunny Monday,looks to be a nice day,got to go out in a bit,don't want to,but gotta be done,by for now.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, seems like we're all sharing the sunshine today
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. A lovely sunny one, with a warm dry week in prospect too!

The only cloud is that I'm off to the dentist in a couple of hours. I've had toothache for the last few days so it's not going to be much fun...
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine here too - hurrah! Plenty to do today, so better get on.

Oh - I have a technical question about buying a dongle for use abroad better start a new thread, I think. Can I stipulate that answers are in words of one syllable, do you think?

Comment

• Good morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well today...Its trying to brighten up here right now..Garden is soaking wet after all that rain we got yesterday..Time to put the kettle on for a cuppa..Coffee?

Comment

• Good afternoon. Nice and sunny here. May go sit in it soon. Been in bed most of the morning, got work tonight
              Carrie

Comment

• perfect weather for a scooter rides
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon All

Fair weather cloud just starting to bubble up here but very pleasant. OH helping to weed and then going to give the shed a coat of paint to preparing for the onset of autumn/winter. Might even find time for a little drink when finished

Comment

• Been out for a two hour stroll along the beach at Bournemouth. as a reward bought myself some perfume I wanted in M & S. Weather here is glorious
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Think I am going to chill in bed all night. I'm in pain so I am not going into work tonight. Just hope the pain goes soon.

Still nice here, going make tea soon. Sausage and mash with veg and gravy. (I am sure I will make a good wife to my fella one day haha)

Hope your all well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                      Carrie

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps! didn't make it out to the Plant Nursery for various reasons, so I've spent the afternoon in the garden, clearing a tatty corner. Small steps an' all that. Lunch-with-plants has been postponed until tomorrow. So I'll still get my fix lol

Kettle's hot...
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Afternoon youngest grandsons here so I'm on my phone while he plays minecraft, the apps fine for photos but I'd sooner have the PC.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin Awl Bends knees & tugs brim

Darkness is drawing in earlier
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening folks. Busy afternoon walking two Springers - my neighbour's dog was as good as gold, whereas mine was a minx and a half - she didn't want to go back on the lead to go home. Anyway, finally got them both rounded up and in the car and home, well and truly tired out after a lot of ball chasing including some forays into the lake after the tennis ball.

Lovely evening treat - Barleysugar and I had an Indian takeaway Now chilling out on the sofa with the dog, plotting what mischief I can get into tomorrow!
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! had a good stretching session at Pilates, then home to a roast dinner. Bit of TV for a while, then bath and bed for me. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X