This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet dreams ,am of to me bed,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Been out for a two hour stroll along the beach at Bournemouth. as a reward bought myself some perfume I wanted in M & S. Weather here is glorious
      NannyS, welcome to my neck of the woods!! You got some lovely weather too to enjoy the seaside.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Just realised that it's a minute until tomorrow...I really must get to bed!! Goodnight/Good morning folks!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Lovely morning, having to break into my holiday to attend a meeting with a prospective client in Bridgend....long way for two hour meeting but been a while since I have been to Wales. nearly fainted at the price of the train ticket £220....still can claim it from the client.

Comment

• Morning Gl, morning All. Pretty much like yesterday here, bright but chilly. Have a safe trip Gl and hope everyone enjoys their day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All and a special Bore da to GL for when he arrives in Wales! Don't forget to wave when you're in Cardiff I'll be watching out for you!
              Another soooper sunshiny day here and I'm spending the morning taking my Mum to have her toenails clipped Wonder if they'd do the dog's claws at the same time?
              Hope you all have a smiley day, however you spend it

Comment

• Morning all!! Nice and sunny here........
                Used up a load of tomatoes last night making passata, and am going to make some more to store later...
                If peeps are freezing it in freezer bags or similar, what do they generally do after they lightly boil up the sauce??
                I have been putting them on a tray with onions, herbs etc and roasting them, then light boiling..Do I need to do any more with them before freezing ?
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning everyone..Hope everyone is all well today...Its a dull and cloudy morning here right now... forecast is to brighten up later this morning..Gonna get outside this morning and tidy the borders..Have a good day ahead peeps..p.s. Carrie hope you feel better today my friend

Comment

• Morning its a bit dull here today so I'll be indoors making chutneys.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Cor blimey it be quite in here t'day lack of nomming noises ....... needs correcting .... Caaaaaaaaaake ......

Last edited by bearded bloke; 09-09-2014, 08:27 AM.
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning. Just finished mopping kitchen floor. Have got 6th month inspection from estate agents this afternoon. After that I hope to spend the afternoon in the garden before kids get back. Well that's the plan.
                        Hope everyone is having a good day and have got plenty of sun shine
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. I've just woke up and feeling a bit better. I am just so tired all time at the moment. Just feel like I could sleep allay but I have things to do this morning. It's sunny here today so may go in the garden this afternoon. Then off out for our tea tonight. Going my fellas Mum's, not seen her for awhile as she has been on holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all (just)!

Another fine day in prospect so I've been off to the local "shed" to buy sand and cement. I'm going to re-lay some paving slabs that were laid on plain sand which has leached away and left a dangerously uneven surface. I've been meaning to do it since the spring...

So after I've finished catching up on the forum and drinking another cup of tea I'll have to get mixing.
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Afternoon I'm making chutney and lamb curry so I've got a rather smelly kitchen
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• How would you like to invite me to dinner Bren! Yum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X