This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning the suns shinning and it feels like summer here

Hazel the race sounded disorganised and everyones times would be higher as a result, hope it all goes well at Kingsbury. We've camped there a few times its a nice park we've cycled and bird watched there.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All- and a luvly one it is too, isn't it
      Well done Hazel on the runs and achieving your target time.
      Hairy Mary Dog also had the runs during the night - all over the kitchen floor, even in my gardening shoes!! Goodness knows what she ate yesterday but it almost put me off my breakfast - almost!!
      Have a smiley sunshiny day everyone - I'm off into the garden for some fresh air!

Comment

• Good morning peeps..Hope everyone is all well today...Hazel well done you..Sad i never got that doughnut though Ugh!!...Its a bright sunny morning here right now..I have been out in the garden doing a bit of weeding earlier and have came in for a cuppa...Coffee?

Comment

• Afternoon all! Nice sunny and warm day here. Just had some good news, I have got a job interview next week working in the hospital. Fingers crossed!!!!!
          Just having some lunch and then going to go and sit in the garden with my kindle and read for a bit.

Well done Hazel That's great.

Oh I'll have a cup of coffee if your still offering Donald
          Carrie

Comment

• Just firing up my new PC. I may be gone some time!
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Its been nice knowing you Bill - see you next year, maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                Afternoon all! Nice sunny and warm day here. Just had some good news, I have got a job interview next week working in the hospital. Fingers crossed!!!!!
                Just having some lunch and then going to go and sit in the garden with my kindle and read for a bit.

Well done Hazel That's great.

Oh I'll have a cup of coffee if your still offering Donald
                Here yeah go Carrie and a chocolate bikkie to go with it

Ok better get cracking and get the grass cut...Laters everyone

Comment

• Bill its nice to have a new PC but installing all your favourite programs seem to take ages. so see you later on
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I think I need to come off here lol. I have brought my laptop into the garden when I should of left it inside. I have things to do but don't want to move!
                    Carrie

Comment

• Well that didn't take long, mind you this was the first website i did. Just thousands of pictures to get into the new HD and lots of discs to find of my favourite programs!
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Bill - you're back already Hardly long enough to put the kettle on.

Comment

• Had a lovely relaxing afternoon, I'm making a wedding anniversary cake next week..gonna top it of with some large sugar roses
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Stunning Scarlet absolutely stunning

Comment

• Good evening Been out in the garden most the afternoon seeing to my veg and sorting the rabbit out. It's been lovely weather. Made a nice tea for me and my fella, spag Bol with garlic bread. And now we are waiting for our apple crumble to cook. Hope the weather is nice tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                              Carrie

Comment

• Evening all!

I'm back from my run - it's been a lovely day, but getting dark much earlier now . I did a lap of the race route tonight, just to keep my hand in, as it were.

Then dropped in at little Morries to see what yellow stickers I could gather, and I bought a southern fried chicken and curly fries meal for two for a pittance.

It includes an odd number of mini chicken fillets (five) - which I thought strange for sharing. I can see the left over piece being the cause of many arguments up and down the land.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X