Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the sun is out here now. Just having my lunch and a browse on here. If it is still sunny later when I have tided the house up I think I will go and sit in it.
    Carrie

Comment

• We've got sunshine but not going outdoors instead we're catching up on housework
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps...Hope everyone is having a good day so far...Its been a scorcher here this afternoon..Been sitting outside all afternoon enjoying the lovely weather..time to get cracking in the kitchen..Tonite its chicken stir fry..Enjoy the rest of your day peeps

Comment

• Dontchya just love a cheery post like that

Comment

• *Waves to AP from Sunshiny South Wales*
            Howya doing?

Comment

• Evening, folks!

No training for me tonight, so I'll be doing one or two little sewing jobs (turning up the other leg of a pair of jeans, adding some ribbon to the spaghetti straps on a sun dress, shortening some net curtains for the Next-doors).

And also shuffling some more files around - I'm feeling on the back foot with work type stuff, so an hour or so listening to the radio whilst doing some routine stuff won't be a bad thing.

Comment

• Good evening. Sun has been in and out today. Spent most my day browsing on the internet at what I can plant next year. I am making homemade cod pie with homemade cheesy sauce to go with it.

Hope your all well

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  I am making homemade cod pie with homemade cheesy sauce to go with it.
                  Yum - all round to Carrie's for tea!

If I can be bothered in a bit, I'll nip up to little Morries to see what yellow stickers are about tonight.

Mind you, if it's sweet and sour chicken again, I'll not bother, 65p or not - I had one the other night and it was revolting.

A pack of 2 egg custards for 19p were good, mind.

Comment

• Evening all

Carried that much water today I feel like my knuckles are dragging on the ground. Spent the day over the plot and started preparation for the sowing of onions and garlic. Dug up one of the sweet corn beds and turn the ground over and then got to play with my new generater to power the shredder. The ground is so dry as we have not had any real rain here for a month or more hence all the watering.

Nice piece of fish tonight with a selection of veg should re-stoke the old engine

Comment

• Evening its been a nice day here I rushed around getting the housework out the way then the rest of the day was mine
                      Did a bit of weeding and some caterpillar squashing then sat reading in the sunshine.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        *Waves to AP from Sunshiny South Wales*
                        Howya doing?
                        recovering from an orrible cold so maybe best you are waving at me from a distance.

I passed Wales on the way down to Weymouth and Dorchester and I will be in Wales -National Botanic Garden of Wales, Llanarthne, Nr Carmathen for the National Vegetable Society National Championships on 10th and 11th September in 2016. That's if I have the stamina for the long drive. I may well be asking for best route etc nearer the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          If I can be bothered in a bit, I'll nip up to little Morries to see what yellow stickers are about tonight.
                          Worth a stroll up the road, I think.

Attached Files

Comment

• Keep your germs to yourself AP - I'll just wave to you
                            I've put those dates in my diary - see you then. Mine's a large red please

Comment

• Just got back with a few yella stickers myself.........Bread 9p, pies various low prices, quiche 19p.....good job I had my debit card............poor girl on the checkout doesn't like me.....
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• A wave is just dandy darling . Wouldn't wish this lurgy on anyone but it is passing and I am on the way up again. I have looked at the map and it looks as if I'll be driving a whole day once again in 2016. I'm sure it's because I was so tired that the cold bug got past my defences. There were lots of people coughing and spluttering in the show marquis and of course being so humid it was the ideal situation for spreading bugs around.

Now a large red, could be a tomato, or a potato

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X