This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Just got back with a few yella stickers myself.........Bread 9p, pies various low prices, quiche 19p.....good job I had my debit card............poor girl on the checkout doesn't like me.....
    We must have more sophisticated scanners at our new little Morries, BM - no worries at the checkout here.

Comment

• Our girls have to type in 15 digits for every yella sticker........................but tonight the till wouldn't accept after multiple attempts...........how she loved me.........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well today....Its a foggy morning here right now..Gonna take the family out for lunch today..Right now its time for a cuppa..Coffee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          Worth a stroll up the road, I think.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49371[/ATTACH]
          Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Just got back with a few yella stickers myself.........Bread 9p, pies various low prices, quiche 19p.....good job I had my debit card............poor girl on the checkout doesn't like me.....
          You guys always get the bargains...I think i will come you next time and do my shopping

Comment

• Morning all, so tired this morning and I have no idea why! A little foggy here this morning but hopefully it will burn off soon. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
            sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! Long time no see, or so it feels, anyway. Hope you're all well? There's a definite autumnal feeling in the mornings round here, now. Must be damper too, as the ruddy lawn is growing quickly again.

Our delayed 'lunch' outing resulted in me coming home with another humongous amount of plants; this time, for the back garden. Chum is doing my horsey chores tomorrow, as I'm doing Sunday, and Hubby wants my car tomorrow, so I'm planning a gardening day here at home for a change. Any bets on the rain...

Coffee?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its looking dull out so porridge for breakfast

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Worth a stroll up the road, I think.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49371[/ATTACH]
                There's no bargains like that at our local supermarket things only get reduced by 20p ish
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all bit cloudy here today. I don't mind because I am spending the day in bed. Back into work tonight so I am just going to be watching TV and then trying( I say trying more like hoping) to go back to sleep later. Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                  Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! Dull here too, but Domino still happy on the bench, I see from here behind the desk.

Hope you all have a good day in your respective gardens; lunch outs; beds etc. I have a presentation pack to put together for a Client, and information to garner to put together a proposal for a potential Client. Nice mix.

See ya laters!

Comment

• If anyone is interested in 'potato bags' for next year, Wilkinsons,have them reduced to £1.00, and that's a pack of 2.
                      DottyR

Comment

• Every other post from me seems to be a question...hope you don't mind. I have been looking at these stack a pot things for growing the strawberries I ordered in the October GYO mag, does anyone know if they are worth buying or is it just another gimmick?
                        sigpic

Comment

• I do t like growing in pots much, I hate the watering chore. I plant through weed suppressant in a bed. How much are they?

Comment

• Popped out today to catch Sir Bradley Wiggins go by it was fun for 2 seconds!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Scarlet; 12-09-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• They range in price depending on how many you want roughly £15 for stack of 3 or 4. Quite expensive when you say it out loud! Don't really have a bed for them so would have to go in pots...would whisky barrels be a good idea?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Try this thread Jay http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...els_63902.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X