Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Bit cloudy but dry again. Can't remember when it rained last time.
    I'm having an moment. Just taxed my car online - from 1st October and all I have to prove it is an email. Life won't be the same without a Tax disc - may have to stick the email on the windscreen

Comment

• Morning All. Bright and sunny here. Youngest son is cutting the grass, washing's out on the line ane I'm about to make a chilli-con-carne for later. Himself says he is still going to display his tax disc as he's paid for the year! Have a lovely day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I'm also trying to make bread rolls again. They were like bricks last week following a recipe putting eggs and vegetable oil in. Bren's bread always looks brilliant, I wish I could match that. See you later.

Comment

• Afternoon all! I should be a sleep right now after working night shift but I am wide awake after having 3hrs sleep. I am back into work tonight. Going to try get back sleep after my bacon butty tho it's quite annoying I seem to survive on little sleep when I work nights but always on my days off ill end up sleeping all day! This is turning into a rant, I best shut up. Anyway hope you all have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Carrie

Comment

• Turned into a bit of a cookingfest - after the chilly (I mean that, Himself can't eat spicy food), I made more passata and a meat pie mix. Bread is in rolls proving. Now I'm ready to do some gardening, it's threatening rain!

Comment

• Afternoon peeps!

I can smell the bread from here, Flo - mmmmMMMMMmmmm

I'm on housework stuff here.

I've borrow the Next-doors whizzy vac which does a much better job than mine on the hall/stairs/landing carpet - it has a wool content which means that the cat hairs stick to it like flippin' glue, and my vac only does 'suck', and theirs has a beater brush thing.

Washing's on the line, just thinking about cleaning the bathroom before nipping out for a paper....

Comment

• Oh - forgot to ask - I bought some lamb shoulder fillet from Sains last night - any ideas on how to cook it?? I'm thinking of lamb goulash?

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  Oh - forgot to ask - I bought some lamb shoulder fillet from Sains last night - any ideas on how to cook it?? I'm thinking of lamb goulash?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49409[/ATTACH]
                  Hazel i just noticed your Lamb shoulder fillet is out of date

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                    Hazel i just noticed your Lamb shoulder fillet is out of date
                    It wasn't when I bought it last night, and it is why I am cooking it tonight.

Comment

• Hazel, received & replied VC your surmise was correct

Tee hee bet that's got loads wondering if my marbles are getting lost faster than they usually are
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon

I can smell your bread for here Flo so I hope it tastes as nice as it smells
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hazel, Can you not make a lamb curry like Bren did the other day? Yum?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good evening peeps. I've just sat and ate Harissa roasted vegetables and a piece of salmon. It was lush.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                            Bex

Comment

• Spicy Moroccan lamb, ( Jamie o), opr iamb tagine, or lamb hotpot type casserole. Mmmm all delicious
                              DottyR

Comment

• Talking of lamb Dotty, having one of my favourite meals tonight, slow roasted breast of lamb stuffed with garlic and rosemary, was a stapple when growing up and although people turn their nose up at some of the cheaper cuts I love it.

Even better when served with home produce

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X