This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
    Evening all - long time no see. Hope you're all well.
    Welcome back RL

Comment

• hello Rusty
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
        Hello,good to see you, I was thinking about you, hope everything is ok.
        DottyR

Comment

• Evening all! I'm just rounding the evening off with a glass of home wine - v nice blueberry & apple teabag wine. Although, being honest, it could be clearer. I must have been impatient to get it bottled.

I'd ask any latecomers if they'd like to join me, but I may have put you off.

Sweet dreams peeps - but not Carrie who is working hard as we speak. *waves hello, Carrie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Sweet dreams peeps - but not Carrie who is working hard as we speak. *waves hello, Carrie!
            Hello hazel I've just sat down to have a quick break. Going start getting the residents up in a bit. I can not wait to get into bed! Been a busy night here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Carrie

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! hope you're all well? Happy Sunday! I'm off to do horsey chores, then back to do more in the garden.

First things first; Coffee?

Have to say I'm a little stiff and creaky. First night on our expensive new super-duper mattress, and I didn't sleep well.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all

There is a feel of Autumn in the air here today, the first red leaves are appearing on the sumach tree, so wont be long before we are starting on a new lot of leafmold

Comment

• Morning the suns out and it looks like being a good day here but first a bacon sarnie.

Originally posted by NatalieCooke View Post
                  . Lovely caravan, entertainment wasn't very good. Some guy in the caravan across from us let his dog poop and didn't bother to pick it up. Some drunk women racing around on a laundry trolley. A part from that we had a great time. Great weather! Sadly we didn't have chip on the sea front!
                  Now where to go on are next holiday!
                  Not to Parkdean caravan park in Great Yarmouth
                  Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                  Good to see you around RS

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  , so wont be long before we are starting on a new lot of leafmold
                  Collecting leafmold its the best thing about autumn.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lovely start to the day here, bright warm, best start all week. Talking of leafmold, how long do you keep it in sacks for?
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Domestics done, time to go get everything ready outside in preparation for tomorrows onslaught on the rear uphill boundary

Comment

• Its a bit chilly here - even put some socks on. Like gathering leafmould that's a sure sign of autumn You need to leave it a year or two to rot down Sally - my socks, however, rot in a couple of months

Comment

• Morning all, woke up feeling like death warmed up. Definitely a case of man flu on the way

Comment

• Morning all!

Slow start for me, but isn't that what Sundays are all about?

The sun is out, and when I've got myself organised, I will be off to re-run last weeks race route, which I have now measured accurately. Two laps of the course are, in fact, 10k - the extra distance we ran was accounted for by the distance from the start line to the start of the lap, and that long finishing straight from the end of the lap to crossing the line.

All I have to do now is to remember to turn my watch on at the start, and off at the finish.

I will miss the enthusiasm of the cheering crowds and the competition of my fellow runners, but on the plus side, I will also avoid that waft of hot oil from the donut stand which nearly made me throw up 20m from the end.

Comment

• Good morning peeps...Hope everyone is all well today...Its a bright sunny morning here..Also a bit windy too...Nothing much planned for today..Quiet day ahead for us folks...Gonna take the girls to feed the ducks in a bit then home for lunch..Have a fantastic day ahead peeps

Comment

• Morning everyone, hope you are all well. House alarm went off at 6.30 this morning, nothing obvious causing it but came downstairs to the two dogs lying snoring their heads off! Thanks guys at least I know I can rely on you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X