This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
    I'll have a vodka with you Donald. I'm having a stressy time at work.

Tonight I've started a wine kit bubbling and a beer kit. Work is driving me to drink lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    Here yeah go Bex...I have just poured 2 large one's...Cheers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
      Here yeah go Bex...I have just poured 2 large one's...Cheers!!
      It is more needed than you will ever know lol. Thank you

Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
        It is more needed than you will ever know lol. Thank you

Ditto..I feel the same way Bex...

Comment

• Well that's me just about done for today, peeps!

After brick & slab shifting this morning, I had round - uh - 8 with the car insurance then drove to Coventry to do an errand.

Then this evening I ran up to the Hill to pay my subs for next year at the club house (stopped for a most excellent pint of Banks' bitter) then ran home via little Morries where I picked up a yellow sticker chicken special fried rice, which I put in the oven to accompany my home made veg curry. Not a magnificent culinary success, but there you go - win some, lose some.

And so I'm knackered now, and off to my gwelly. Sweet dreams, all.

Comment

• Arrr me beauties, now it be International Talk Like A Pirate day, so it be:

Welcome to the Official site for Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19

Time for a tot o' rum before I hie meself off to me bed, arrr.
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I'm a little earlier popping in today! Torrential rain last night with lightning that seemed to last for hours. As a result we are flooded in. Kids will be happy when they get up - left them there this morning. Someone answered no1.sons prayers - he is shattered and was desperate for a lie in! Pretended he was ill last night

Comment

• Morning!
                We had our storms yesterday Scarlet....you're flooded in?
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yes! Quite funny actually...just went to the road to have a look. Several dull buggers have tried to go through it and are now stuck. It's up to the top of my wellies in places but slowly going down. No water inside thankfully.

Comment

• Morning Nicos, Scarlet and anyone else who's around this morning - Happy Friday Glad to hear you're not flooded inside Scarlet!
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hairdressers, Supermarket, and yes more chutney to be made.
                      DottyR

Comment

• I made chutney and jam yesterday too....got to get the labels sorted today!

Comment

• Oh joy...just noticed we have risk of hailstones this afternoon

Comment

• Morning all

Dull but dry here, just right for a day working the air nailer near on 600 pieces of shiplap to fix
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning!

My fella has not gone work this morning so going to be spending the day with him. Need to prepare later all my things I need to take for the interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous already. Have a good day

Carrie

Comment

• Avast ye, me little land grubbers We had a bit of a storm last night, that rattled me rigging and jiggled me jib. The rain were enuff to make the decks might slippy and we lost the Ship's cook overboard. He were last seen dancing with dolphins on the crest of a wave. Did he do it on porpoise? (Thank 'ee Martin, I'll share a noggin o'nog wi'ye later)

Meanwhile, in the area formerly known as Sunshiny South Wales, We had some overnight rain. Not enough to top up the waterbutts but, mustn't grumble - its the first rain for weeks.
                                Not sure what the day has in store for me - hopefully a load of 2nd hand decking will arrive this afternoon, so I may be entertaining the shirtless men that I met last year, again

Have a good day, me Hearties
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-09-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X